[ONE]

[I FINALLY GOT CHAPTER 1 OUT, GUYS ENJOY!!!]

YAMAI POV:

I was walking down the hallway when I saw Y/N walking down the hall too, 'OMG MY GODDESS IS HERE!' We made it to class & sat in my seat while she sat next to Tadano on his left. 'That scumbag better not steal my goddess!' After class was over, I went to my other friends & started to talk to them until 'scumbag' came up to us "Yamai-san?" "Yes,Tadano?" I said innocently "Well Komi wants to be fri-" Before he could finish his sentence I held his shoulders & started to squeeze harder "You ungrateful bastard, you already have Komi you don't need Y/N. Y/N is mine my wifey, scumbag if you ever lay a finger on my wifey I'll kill you. You bastard.

"BASTARD"

"BASTARD"

"BASTARD"

I backed away from him & smiled "Anything else?" I asked "N-no." He said & went back to his seat finally 

Y/N POV:

"So how did it go?" I asked as Me & Komi sat together. "Well I think she hates me so not very well." Tadano answered "Huh really, she is usually sweet, guess she is upset about something. Well, let's keep on helping Komi." Komi wrote down 'ok' as we got up from our seats to find someone to be friends with until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see Yamai "Hi, Y/N." "Oh hey Yamai." "Wanna hang out?" Yamai asked "Oh right now? But I'm helping Komi." "Tadano can do that, let's just hang out with you & me." "Ok hang on." I said as I walked to Komi & Tadano "Hey guys, is it alright if I hang with Yamai for a while?" "Yeah sure." Tadano said as Komi wrote down 'Go ahead' "K, thanks bye." I said as I went back to Yamai "So ready." "Yeah." Yamai grab my hand & drag me out of the classroom

YAMAI POV:

'YES YES, I GOT HER ALL TO MYSELF NO STUPID BASTARDS AROUND EITHER.' I thought "So what do you want to do?" "I just thought we could take a w-" I was cut off by a guy coming up to MY Y/N "Hey Y/N." He greets "Oh hey, what do you need?" "Well I wanted to see if-" "Oh no!" I interrupted them. Both them looked at me "I forgot my…. BRACELET! Y/N can you go get it for me please?" "Yeah sure hang on please." Y/N said as went to the classroom to find the "bracelet I left" "Umm hi my name is-" "I don't care about your name." I said, deepening my voice. I pinned him against the wall, I could tell he was scared "Look here motherfucker if you ever touch or even talk to my wifey…..

I'll make sure it's the last thing you do, got it?" The guy shaked his head yes "Good now get out of here you bitch." I said in my usual cheery voice I just watched him run away then I saw my goddess coming up the stairs "Hey Yamai, I can't find your bracelet sorry." "That's ok I just remember I left it at home sorry about that." I said "Oh it's ok people forget sometimes." She said 'God I love you.' I thought as we started to walk together "Hey Yamai, do you hate Tadano?" I was surprised she asked me, 'That scum must have told her about what I told him.' I thought "Oh he was just annoying me." I said "Was he really annoying you?" "Let's just change the subject." I said "Oh ok." "So did you make any friends, Y/N?" I asked because I can tell them what happens if you mess with my wife, "Yeah Komi,Tadano,Najimi,Agari, & other ones too including you." "Wait did you say Tadano?" "Yeah, why." "No reason." 'That loser is actually friends with her I thought they just sit together.' "Hey you ok, Yamai? Your face looks irreated." "Oh I'm fine, say Y/N would you like to go to the cafe, we can get boba?" I asked "Oh I love to-" 'Yes she said she'll go' "but" 'Wait why is there a 'but' I said I'll go to the ice cream shop with Tadano & Komi." 'WTF THAT LOSER ASKED Y/N TO GO THE ICE CREAM SHOP HOW DARE HE!' I said in my mind biting my fingernail in anger & my face turning frustered again "Oh don't worry Yamai we'll go next time I promise." I looked at her & my face softened "Oh how can I stay mad at you're so cute." "Oh ummm t-thank you." She stuttered as she blushed 'SO CUTE.' I thought. I heard a ring, then Y/N checked her phone & started to type. She soon put it away "I gotta go Yamai, bye." Y/N waved bye as she walked down the stairs "Bye Y/N." I waved back until she was gone. I balled up my fist 'No way I'll let Tadano get away from this.' I said in my head as I followed Y/N.

Y/N POV:

After I turned down the offer Yamai made I heard a ring from my phone & checked it. It was a text from Tadano

   ---------------------------------------------------

💬TEXTING💬

APP

BUDDY😊:

Hey Komi & I are ready to go

ME:

Ok hang on I'll be at the front of the school, k

BUDDY😊:

K

  —-------------------------------------------------

I put my phone away "I gotta go Yamai, bye." I waved while going down the stairs "Bye Y/N." Yamai said as waves back to you. As I got down the stairs I started walking but I had a strange feeling that someone was following me. 'Maybe it's my imagination.' I thought as I made my way to the front of the school "Hey Y/N!" I heard a familiar, then I saw Najimi with Tadano & Komi "Oh hey Najimi, you coming too?" I asked "Yeah of course I LOVE ICE CREAM!!!" ''Energetic as always' I said to myself, "So ready to go Komi?" She wrote 'Yeah' "K but first I wanna change if that's ok." "Ok." "Yeah sure." They said as started to walk to my place

*TIME SKIP TO YOUR HOUSE*

"K I'll be a sec." "Ok." I went in my house & changed

*TIME SKIP*

"K ready." I said walking out of my house "Ok let's go already." Najimi said, grabbing my arm & running to the ice cream store with Tadano & Komi.

*TIME SKIP TO ICE CREAM SHOP*

TADANO POV:

When we arrived at the ice cream shop, we went inside the shop but as we entered I felt eyes on me 'Angry Eyes'. I turned to see if there was no one. "Guess it's nothing." I said to myself "TADANO! COME ON!" Najimi shouted "Ok." I went inside with everyone else "Komi, which one do you want?" Y/N asked. Komi couldn't answer her. She looked at the menu then wrote down 'Midnight Blue.' "Midnight Blue & Mochi Ice Cream, please." "MAKE IT 2 MOCHI ICE CREAM!" Najimi shouted "Please stop shouting Najimi, can I get just vanilla please." "Sure coming right up." The worker said as we took our seats but I still felt someone was giving me a cold glare. I turned around to see Yamai staring at us with murderous face 'Oh no….' I thought as Yamai kept on staring at us like she was going to kill me. Everyone started to eat there while Yamai glared at me.

*TIME SKIP*

Y/N POV:

We all finished our ice cream as we paid for them. We all went to the door & I heard "Y/N!" I turned & saw Yamai "Oh Yamai I thought you went home." I said shocked to find her here. "Yeah I was but I got so I decided to go to a cafe nearby." "Oh nice." I said "Do you wanna walk home together?" Yamai asked "Sure why not." I answered "K go ahead I'll catch up." Yamai said "Oh ok cya." I said as I started to walk home.

YAMAI POV:

"Tadano, come here for a sec." I said innocently, he came over & I whispered in his ear "IF YOU EVER TRY TO MAKE A MOVE Y/N, I'LL MURDER UNDERSTAND?" I threatened, he nodded quickly "Good bye!!!!" I said as I catch up with my Goddess

" I said innocently, he came over & I whispered in his ear "IF YOU EVER TRY TO MAKE A MOVE Y/N, I'LL MURDER UNDERSTAND?" I threatened, he nodded quickly "Good bye!!!!" I said as I catch up with my Goddess