[PROLOGUE]

LOOKS:

LOOKS:

-------------

-------------

YAMAI POV:

I kept on watching my dear komi walking into the school 'Oh my dear Komi, if only u knew how much I lo...' My thoughts were interrupted by someone knocking me over 'DAMNIT!!!' They got off of me then I looked up & saw Komi was already gone 'OH NO KOMI-SAN, HOW DARE THIS SCUMBAG PUSH OVER >:( , JUST WHO DO THEY THINK THEY AR...' I stopped mid thought as I turned to who it is 'OH MY GOODNESS, SHE'S SO CUTE!!!!!' I screamed in my head 'HER BOOBS & THIGHS, GOD SHE SO BEAUTIFUL!' She looked & said "O-oh no I'm so s-sorry, I-I wasn't looking but ummm u ok?" 'OMG, SHE'S AN ANGEL SENT FROM THE HEAVENS!!!' "Yea I'm fine, don't worry :)." I said to her "Oh ok w-well I'll be going now." She said as she went towards the building 'SHIT SHE'S LEAVING, QUICK THINK OF SOMETHING!' Then an idea pop up, I saw a bracelet the ground where we fell "HEY, WAIT!" I yelled, getting her attention. She turned around & saw me "Oh yeah?" She asked "Is this yours?" I asked, giving her the bracelet  "OMG IT IS, THANK YOU ^^" 'OMG, SO CUTE :D' I thought while blushing "So what's your name, I don't remember seeing you around the school :>?" "W-well I'm umm new to the school & my name is L/N, Y/N." She said softly "Oh well maybe I can help with around, I can even give you a tour :D!" I offered "Oh really thank u :3." "No problem :}." I said as I grab her hand & walked into school together.

---

I showed her our classrooms,the halls,clubs, & more! It was the end of the day & Y/N was packing up to go home, I walked up behind "Hi,
Y/N-san!" I said, she jumped until she realized it was me "Oh hey." She said calming down "Before you go home, I wanted to give you something ^^!" I said pulling out a
F/C (FAV COLOR) bracelet & a red bracelet "I made this during class it's friendship bracelets :>." I explained while putting hers on & mine "Oh thank u, I love it :)." She said admiring the jewelry "Awwww thank u well I gotta go" I said grabbing my stuff & going to the door "W-WAIT!" She yelled & I stopped at the door "Sorry but I never got your name?" I smiled at her & turned around "It's Yamai, Ren Yamai." I said "Ok well I'll see ya tomorrow, Yamai :)" She was heading out the door too when I tapped on her shoulder, she stop "Hey, would u like to walk home together :]?" She smiled & said "SURE!" I smiled & grabbed her.
'I was walking with my Godness <3'

-------------

HOPE U ENJOYED
BUT BEFORE
U LEAVE
PLEASE CHECK THE
COMMENTS
^^
!!!!!