The Breach.

The Next Day. 5:25 am.

Third person p.o.v.

Tokyo Hotel. 20th floor.

The Cop went toward the 20th floor. He was ordered to wake some teenagers up. The same teenagers that he had brought to their rooms last night. The cop then got into the elevator and headed for the 20th floor. It took him several minutes to reach the 20th floor of the building. The cop then decided to go toward the furthest right room first. He used the extra key card that he had and opened the door. He entered and went straight toward the bed, hoping to find a black-haired girl peacefully sleeping on the bed. But, shock and fear came over him when he found the bed empty.

"What?..." The cop muttered in confusion but instantly calmed himself, thinking that she had already woken up and must be somewhere else. Nevertheless, the girl could not be as tired as the other kids as she didn't have to escape from many places like the other kids. He then got out of the room and went inside the room to the left of the said room. This room was supposed to be a certain blonde boy's room. He went toward the bed and got shocked again as his bed was also empty.

"Where are these kids?" He wondered while putting his left hand on his waist and fixing his hat with his right hand. Eugeo was supposed to be tired as he had encountered many hurdles just like the report said. Yet, the cop assumed that he must not be a big sleeper and had woken up. The cop then went toward the room in the middle of the four rooms. Kirigaya Kazuto was supposed to be occupying this room for now. He used the key card and swiftly swiped it before unlocking the door. He looked toward the left side while grabbing Kazuto's room door with his right hand and wondered if the other girls had woken up or if were they still sleeping. Brushing the thought aside, he entered the raven-haired boy's room. His eyes slightly widened and he raised his right eyebrow as he went near the bed and saw the sight in front of him.

'So this is why the other rooms were empty.' The cop thought.

All the kids were sleeping in his room, cuddling with each other. Sugu and Eugeo were hugging Alice who was in between them, and Kazuto and Asuna were also hugging each other while they all slept peacefully. The bed was huge so they all were able to sleep on it. The cop stared at the kids, standing right in front of the bed. They all looked so peaceful and in deep sleep. They all were trapped in each other but no irritating feeling could be perceived, they were only emitting comfort, and extreme coziness. The cop then slowly went toward the left side of the bed and stood near Kazuto who was in Asuna's hold while they both slept peacefully, without any care in the world. The cop looked toward his face and could sense the comfort in him. They all were tired. Both physically, and mentally, so it was only natural that they all would sleep like this. The cop felt bad for waking them up but he had no choice. He slowly bent forward and gently touched Kazuto's right arm that was around Asuna's waist.

"Kid." The cop lightly shook his arm. Trying to wake him.

"It's time to wake up." He whispered while gently shaking Kazuto. The boy's eyes twitched and a groan escaped his lips, expressing his discomfort.

"Come on, wake up." The cop whispered again.

"5 more minutes.....mama. I wan-...stay in your hold a little longer...." Kazuto weakly murmured with an irritated expression. His eyes still closed as he buried his head deeper into Asuna's chest while cuddling closer to her. His expression softened along with him instantly falling into a deep slumber again. As soon as the cop heard the word "mom" escape from the boy's lips, he instantly pulled his hand back. The cop knew about the incident. He was right there when they buried Mrs. Kirigaya. The cop's eyes fell on the young maiden in whose arms was Kazuto resting. The girl, who was the cause of the boy's comfort at that moment. She also had a relaxed look on her face like she was also appreciating the company. And the cop knew that she also won't wake up. The cop sighed and stood straight. He then ruffled his hair along with his hat while staring at the kids lying on the bed. He then walked toward the right side, where Eugeo was lying while facing and hugging Alice from the side. His head resting on her left shoulder. He bent and lightly shook his left arm that was around Alice's stomach, hoping that at least he'll wake up. But to his dismay, Eugeo also groaned and tightened his arm around Alice.