CHAPTER 70: IS THIS THE END?

Time skip: couple days later

Yukio is composing his new music for upcoming popipa sponsored live and right now he is stuck on lyric writing. He's writing and waiting for other members of legacy to arrived at CiRCLE. A few minutes later, the whole gang arrived and they discussed about their music and performance as well as their instruments check up. As they still in discussion, suddenly mikio had something to say...or rather it's a bad news.

Mikio: yukio, i've got some bad news

Yukio: what is it....?

Mikio: me and my sister...asumi...we had to leave the band...

Yukio: eh, why!?

Asumi: our parents got transfered abroad and wr have no choice but to follow...

Nino: but what about our performance?

Asumi: no worries...we can perform for popipa's live..but...

Mikio: but we had to make it our last...

Yukio: i understand...family is more important. At the sponsored live, we make our last performance.

Mikio: and i hope you don't stop doing this. I might be away, but we will still support you from afar

Yukio: thank you mikio

The whole gang continue the discussion for their upcoming live, but the mood turns sorrow as they know that it will be their last performance ever as a group.

Fast forward: purely promotion

Right now yukio is at pasupare's promotion as he help the girls with their instruments check up and also composition anf note writing. As yukio write the note for pasupare, he heave a huge sigh and it can be heard around the room.

Chisato: yukio-kun, what is wrong?

Yukio: *sigh* this popipa live will be our last live....

Hina: eh...why!?

Yukio: mikio and asumi had to leave japan to follow their parents who got transfered.

Maya: so that means legacy is over?

Yukio: no and it will not! I just need to find new members for the band.

As yukio depressing himself at the table, suddenly an assistant knock on the door and it looks like someone is coming to the practice room.

Assist: sorry to interrupt your works, but this young person wanted to meet wakamiya eve. Said it's family urgent

Eve: eh...well let him in

???: Sister!

A person with a silver hair like eve enters the room with a smile in his face and a headphone around his neck. Eve surprised to see him and she quickly greet the person. At first yukio thought it was eve's boyfriend. But he remember that yukio is eve's boyfriend and he assumed that guy is his family.

Eve: jörmi! What are you doing here?

Jör: i'm here to send you bento, sister. You forgot it earlier so auntie had me sent it to you

Eve: oh thank you jör..sorry for troubling you

Jör: nah! It's okay...

Aya: uhm...eve-chan...who is this person?

Eve: oh i almost forgot. Everyone, this is Jörmungandr Jötnar. My cousin from Norway

Yukio: and here i thought eve was finnish?

Eve: it's true..both my mother and jör's mother are finnish, while my father is japanese and jör's father was Norwegian

Jör: pleased to meet everyone. Thanks for taking care of my older cousin