Part 39 - Romantic Tension

Aiden looks up to see an area that looks like a desert, and a place that resembles a motel in front of him.
He stands up slowly, and dusts himself off.
He didn't even notice the figure standing behind him.
Wait... The what!?
He turns around to see a black blob that's taken the shape of a somewhat-human...
"What...?"
"Hi, Aiden! Hey, guess what, I got a form. It's kinda gooey, but that's fine. I'm so awesome and cool, right?"
"...Uh-huh... Now, where is [Y/N]?" He looks around.
"Relax, dude, we'll find them."
Author walks forward, Aiden in tow.
Coming into the lobby, the Faceling noticeably straightens up at the sight of him and Author.
"Heyyy!" The author shoots finger guns at the receptionist.
"Hello... My name is.. My name is Riple-"
"Ripley, I know. Hey, has anyone named [Y/N] [L/N] checked in recently?"
"Yes... Yes, they should be in room 8."
"Cool, thanks, Ripley. Hey, tell Ellington I said hi."
Author walks away, leaving a stunned Ripley.
"...Who is Ellington?"
"Ripley's husband."
"Oh."
They approach a door labeled 8.
"You wanna do the honors?" Author motions at the door.
...
"No actually Aiden it won't make any noise if I do it. I'm goo."
He sighs, and knocks on the door. A bit hesitantly, but he still did it.
The next few seconds feel like an hour... But then the door opens.
Revealing you.
A wave of relief washes over him, and he feels a weight lifted from his shoulders.
...
"Wow, did anyone else just feel that? I totally just felt a huge wave of romantic tension."

POV you have the stupidest homework ever (I have to make a poster about Hot Dogs.)