Welcome to the dollhouse

We sit in a prison van as we get driven off to separate prisons

We sit in a prison van as we get driven off to separate prisons. They talk about Ali and I sit quietly still feeling I'll.

"How you holding up?" Spencer asks.

"I feel like shit." I sigh leaning back. All of a sudden the van crashes and I groan as my head hits the van wall. We hear something on top of the van and we slowly crawl back to the vans end. The doors swing open and we gasp seeing a black hoodie stood there.

We scream as they hold up a gun and shoot but not at us. Smoke emerges around us and I cough falling to the ground.

I stir awake with a raging head ache. My eyes flutter open and I jolt up seeing me in my own room at the house not the apartment. I look over at a whiteboard and stand up.

Can't sneak out of here bitch

I bang on the door calling out the girls name. I'm still in my orange jumpsuit, I look out my window and it's straight to a concrete wall.

I take a step back in shock and glance up seeing a camera. The door opens and I hesitantly walk out.

"Please follow your way through the lighted passage way." A robotic voice says. I see the other doors open and the girls walk out we rush together.

"Where are we?" Emily asks.

"A's dollhouse." I mumble. I join hands with Spencer and the others as we follow the lighted passage way. We walk into a room and see a blonde with an Ali mask. This room is Alison's living room.

"Ali?" Emily asks. We gasp as the mask comes off and I feel goosebumps erupt on my skin.

"Mona." Hanna says in shock.

"Seriously Mona? I know it's been a while but I haven't changed that much have I?" She says, she wears the clothes Alison and Bethany wore on labour day weekend.

She stands up walking over to a mirror.
"You guys it's me Alison." She says and we look at each other confused.

Jason's pov:

I walk in with Toby and Ezra to the loft above the brew. Caleb accessed the van gps and the traffic cams.

"One view of A that's all we need." Ezra mumbles.

Izzy's pov:
Mona pours us some tea as we sit on the sofas freaked out of our minds.

"There has to be another way out!" Emily panics as she opens doors.