The gloves are on

We lay in the spa in the radley hotel as the girls talk about aria and Ezra

We lay in the spa in the radley hotel as the girls talk about aria and Ezra. I sigh as Spencer rambled on. Hanna spills that she deleted the two of aria and Ezra.

We leave the spa and I change back into my clothes before grabbing my bags and leaving. As I walk through town I decided to stop by book store to find a present for a friend of mine.

My fingers brush against the spines of the books as I browse through.

"Can I help you with anything?" A deep voice asks and I turn around. A handsome man stood there with deep brunette hair and a slight stubble trailing along his jaw. His brown eyes that almost have a spark to them.

"That would be amazing." I sigh in relief and he smiles.

"What kind of book would you be looking for?" He asks as he crosses his arms over his chest.

"She's into the romance novels, I thought I'd buy her a few so she'd stop stealing mine." I joke and he flashes his pearly whites at me.

"I'd think she'd love this." He explains and hands me a book with beautiful detailing.

"It's perfect." I smile thanking him. We walk over to the till and I hand over the money.

"Thank you so much have a lovely day." I say as he hands me my receipt. I walk out the shop and glance down at the receipt seeing handwriting.

Call me sometime- Louis

With his number underneath. I smile and place it in the back of my phone case. I twist my key in the lock and open the door to the apartment.

I shut the door and turn around, halting.

"Jason." I say and he turns around startled.

"Uh I thought you were at radley in the spa it was on the calendar." He points out clearing his throat. I nod awkwardly and shrug off my coat.

I walk over to the counter and put the shopping bag down.

"Is that for Amelia's birthday?" He asks.

"Yeah." I say turning around.

"I was just grabbing some papers I left here." He says and I nod.

"I should get going actually." He says as he shrugs on his coat.

"Jason." I mumble and he glances up at me.