𝙸𝙸

𝚃𝙰𝚁𝙶𝙰𝚁𝚈𝙴𝙽

 Visenya Targaryen was the only daughter born to Baelon and Alyssa Targaryen

Visenya Targaryen was the only daughter born to Baelon and Alyssa Targaryen. The twin sister of Daemon Targaryen. Baelon and Alyssa had four children together. Prince Viserys was the eldest. Then, four years later came prince Daemon and his twin sister Visenya. Nearly three years later, prince Daegon was born. The birth of the youngest son was long and painful. The young princess survived the birthing bed, but she could never bear another child ever again.

It had been king Jaehaerys wish to see his favorite granddaughter married to prince Viserys. Queen Alysanne had said, Visenya is our queen to be. It was said that queen Visenya was much like her namesake. She had married off for duty, to keep the Targaryen line pure. Yet, Visenya was set aside much like the first Visenya Targaryen. It had been history repeating itself once again. It was said all the Targaryen women who bore the Visenya named was cursed to never be happy and loose all they love and everything they love.

 It was said all the Targaryen women who bore the Visenya named was cursed to never be happy and loose all they love and everything they love

KING'S LANDING, 81-94

Alyssa Targaryen had given birth to a son, prince Viserys in the year 77. Nearly four years later, she was ready to give birth once again. Everyone was happy it was another son, but a few would say her husband was disappointed it was not a daughter. But, an hour later after giving birth, another pain came, confusing many, as she began to scream the maester realized she was carrying twins, Visenya Targaryen was born an hour after her twin brother, prince Daemon.

Visenya grew up with her two brothers, her father, being father to only one girl let his sweet daughter do as she wished. Alysanne loved the girl as well/ The moment she held her granddaughter in her arms she whispered, "Our queen to be" if only she knew that being queen would bring her more pain then happiness, than perhaps she would have never allowed Viserys to marry her . Visenya was the perfect woman as many would say. Beautiful, kind, loving, caring, cunning, sweet, intelligent and inspiring to many.