𝙸𝙸𝙸

𝙵𝙰𝙸𝚃𝙷𝙵𝚄𝙻
𝚄𝙽𝙵𝙰𝙸𝚃𝙷𝙵𝚄𝙻

𝙵𝙰𝙸𝚃𝙷𝙵𝚄𝙻 𝚄𝙽𝙵𝙰𝙸𝚃𝙷𝙵𝚄𝙻

KING'S LANDING, 103-105

In the year 103 at the age of sixty-nine, King Jaehaerys Targaryen died in his bed as his granddaughter Visenya read to him from the book of Septon's Barth Unnatural History. His body was cremated in the Dragonpit and his ashes were interred with Alysanne's ashes either beneath the Red Keep and Dragonstone. He outlived most of his children except for two but he had disowned Saera and Vaegon.

Visenya had just began to recover from losing her grandmother the good queen in the year 100, her father, mother and child in the year 101, just to come back and mourned for her grandfather. It had been all too much for her. Aegon who was then eight years old visited his mother often, along with Rhaenyra who was six. Aemon and Sheara were five and somewhat knew what was going but not really. Daeron and Daenerys were only three.

Baelon, Alyssa, and their mother Alysanne had lived long enough to meet their daughter and granddaughter children. After King Jaehaerys's death, Visenya left for Dragonstone a year later, she waited for her husband to be crown king before leaving. Viserys often listened to his wife but all that changed when he named Otto Hightower as the hand of the king. Daemon and his sister knew it was a bad decision but he wouldn't listen, stating that he had been king Jaehaerys hand for years. But years later he would come to realize his mistake, but by then, it would be too late.

KING'S LANDING, 105

In the year 105, Daemon Targaryen returned to King's Landing. That same year, queen Visenya was bedridden, pregnant with her seventh and perhaps eighth child, the maester believe it would be twins since her last two births always brought twins at the exception of Aegon and Rhaenyra. Aegon, the heir had grown into a handsome young man, he was betrothed to his younger sister Rhaenyra. Visenya, didn't know if her daughter would like her son but the young princess loved and adored her brother as he did her.

Queen Visenya went into labor as the tourney in honor of her child or children was taking place. It was something odd, as her brother fell off his horse, the first child cried, louder than any of her children had when they were born. The second time her brother fell and tried to fight just to get beaten to the ground her second child cried. And as Daemon Targaryen yield another babe was born, this one was quiet. Too quiet that it scared its mother, the maester and his helpers. The babe's eyes didn't fluttered opened nor did it cry as it was born, it was quiet.

"Let me see the babe" Visenya whispered, the woman was nearly holding on for dear life. The maester didn't want to worsen her situation. "Please" she added and he nodded, handing the babe over to the mother. Visenya smiled, it was a sad yet happy smile. The other two lived, she was okay with that. She supposed all the children she had given birth to and lived had been a blessing. The queen began to cry, no one knew if they were tears of joy or sadness, both many supposed.