She's Just Misunderstood

The next day we had a meeting. I noticed she was on the roof again so before the meeting started I jumped up there and grabbed her.

Tomioka:Let me go!

Sanemi:No your gonna sit with us!

Tomioka:I don't want to.

Sanemi:Get over it!

I brought her down and still had my arms around her she was standing infront of me. She looked like a child that got scolded by their mother she was pouting under that mask i knew it.

Obanai:Okay fuck this are you dating?

Uzui:Or are they fucking?

I let her go and we were both flushed, but I wish I could see her face but the mask covered it.

She just turned away and brought her knees to her chest and rested her head on them. I sat next to her.

After a week of forcing her to sit with us. We walked into a meeting one time and she was leaning against the wall this time instead of hiding on the roof. Out of hashira work I would force her to eat out with us and sometimes take her out to eat, just the two of us. Just the two of us? WAIT JUST THE TWO OF US!?

That's when I realized it. That I Sanemi Shinazugawa is inlove with Tomioka Giyuu. The woman who I misunderstood the woman with the strange hoari. The woman with a bow in her hair. The woman with the strange mask.

Sanemi:Hey dumbass!

Misturi:Stop calling me that! But what do you want?

Sanemi:I need your help! I think I fell inlove.

Misturi:With Tomioka?

Sanemi:How did you know that!?

Misturi:It is very obvious.

Sanemi:Do you think she knows!?

Misturi:No you two are very oblivious. You love her, she lov-!?

Sanemi:What did you say?

Misturi:That she loves you....

Misturi:Sanemi? SANEMI!?

I passed out.

Then I guess after being asleep for a few hours I woke up in the butterfly mansion. I opened my eyes and saw Tomioka laying in the bed next to me. She was sitting up against the head board. That is when I noticed her foot being elevated by some pillows and a wrap around it.

I got out of bed and lifted her mask up. She was asleep so I moved her over a bit very gently and crawled into the covers next to her. I was leaning against the head board aswell then I felt something on my shoulder. It was her head. She was resting her shoulder on my head. I then wrapped my arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer. I then fell back to sleep.

I woke up again a few hours later but this time I was laying down and she was clinging to me. I realized her hoari was on the nightstand. I reached over and grabbed it and put it over her like a blanket. She still didn't let go of me so I was confused. I moved her off me and put the hoari in her hands.

Tomioka:Oh my God! Let me hug on to you!

She moved back to me and laid on my chest.

Sanemi:Your awake!?

Tomioka:Yes but I am still tierd so let me sleep on you.

Sanemi:Did you make me lay down?

Tomioka:Yes you are very heavy btw. Now go back to sleep.

I didn't say anything but put my arms around her and hold her close. I fell asleep again.

The next day I felt her get off me and I heard Shinobu talking to her. I rolled over still not ready to get up.