She's Just Misunderstood

Well I've been convinced to add another part so this is that I might do more but let's see how I feel.

So a few weeks later they are sitting in a meeting. They decided to not tell anyone how their relationship was going.

But they knew, why? Cause it was obvious. She would sit on his lap and they would hold each other. If that is not obvious I don't know what is.

After the meeting they disappeared. They went to Sanemi's house and were in his bedroom.

He was towering over her and his tounge was slipped down her throat. She let put soft moans and they sent Sanemi into euphoria.

He wanted to hear them more so he started to undress himself to give her a hint. She felt his touch pull away so se opened her eyes and was shocked by his wonderful body. She pulled away and Sanemi was confused so he opened his eyes.

She took her fingers and ran them across his abs. She then pushed him back and crawled on on top of him.

Sanemi:Eager are we?

Tomioka:Shut up.

She made it to his face and planted her lips on his. He grabbed her hips and moved her back and forth since she was seated on his lap.

She felt how hard he was. She felt the heat that raised in him. That got hotter at each touch, at each movement. She also had a heat in her. A heat she only wanted him to feel.

She moved her hands down to his pants and started to undo his belt. She then slipped her hand into his pants and wrapped her hand around his member. He let out groans of pleasure as she moved her hand up and down. Then he moved his hands up and started to take off her shirt. It was fully off so he moved to her pants.

Now Tomioka was in her underwear and Sanemi has only his pants on. He flipped them over so now she is on the bottom.

He took his pants of and slipped off Tomioka's underwear. He then moved his hand to her area and started to push his fingers in it. She let out moans into their kiss. He started to go in and out with them and she was dripping wet. He pulled away from their kiss and went down, he pulled his fingers out and licked them.

Sanemi:You taste sweet~

He went down and kissed her inner thighs then he moved to her area and slipped his tongue inside. She let out moans again and put her hands in his hair.

After a few minutes of eating her out he stopped and went back to her face.

Sanemi:Can I stick it in you now?

He asked so desperately. He wanted her to feel him and she wanted it too so she nodded yes.

He went to his boxers and took it out. Tomioka's eyes widened, she had to prepare herself mentally not knowing what his length was gonna do to her body.

He lined it up with her and only pushed the tip in slowly. She is biting her lip since it is stretching her out.

He push it in all the way really fast and she gasped not expecting that. He went close to her neck and started to bite and suck as he moved in and out.

She let out moans as he thrusted in and out of her. It made her see stars then he hit it. The sweet spot. It made her moan louder than before. Then Sanemi realized that was the spot so he kept hitting it. He then stopped leaving hickeys on her neck and connected her lips. Her moans were muffled but they still were loud and Sanemi felt pain along his back, it was her nails. He didn't care, because he knew the reason she was doing it was because she was felling pleasure.

Lemme skip to the next day.

The next day Tomioka woke up wrapped in a blanket with arms around her. She turned around and it was Sanemi's arms. She reached her hands out and was gonna place them on his face, but she stopped because he opened his eyes.

He then grabbed her wrist and pulled her hands closer and placed them on his face. He stared into her eyes and she stared into his.

He then got closer and planted kisses all over her face. Then placing one on her lip, holding it a little longer than the rest.

Once pulled apart he sat up, and so did she but with the blanket to cover her naked body.

Sanemi:Did you sleep alright?

Tomioka:Yes.

Sanemi: Do you want to take a shower? With me?

Tomioka just nodded to embarrassed to answer.

Sanemi got up and reached his hand out for Tomioka to take and she did leaving the blanket. They walked to the bathroom. (PRETEND THEY GOT SHOWERS OKAY) Sanemi turned on the shower and they stepped into the water.

At first it was awkward they only stood a few inches away from each other and they where just looking at the floor.

(Acting like yall didn't fuck)

But Tomioka was kinda shaking and this was noticed by Sanemi, because he was more in the water than her. So he pulled her back and her body was pressed against his.

Tomioka turned around and Sanemi had his arms around her and she had placed her hands against his body.

Sanemi:Want me to wash your back?

He said in sarcastic tone.

Tomioka:Shut up.

She placed her lips against his, and they made out in the shower. Surprisingly not fucking.

They had a hashira meeting and Tomioka had left to her estate, with her clothes back on.

After a few hours the meeting was closer in time so Tomioka started to walk to the meeting area. Tha is when she saw Sanemi waiting outside the doors for her.

Tomioka:Did you wait for me?

Sanemi:Yeah everyone is already inside.

Tomioka:Okay.

Sanemi:Can I have a kiss before we go in?

Tomioka:Fine.

She went on her tip toes and placed a kiss on his lips and he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer.

Tbc, maybe ☻️☻️ so much smut in this part.