BREAK MY HEART , wednesday addams

✧・゚: 𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺 𝙼𝚈 𝙷𝙴𝙰𝚁𝚃 :・゚✧

love interest ──── wednesday addams
oc name ──── october galpin
face claim ──── suzu hirose
universe ──── wednesday s1― ??
status ──── available

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

( short + long summary ! )

✧・: *✧・

──────────

▬▬▬in which the outcast of the outcasts joins the newest student in some cursory detective work.*

BALANCE. It's what keeps the universe from exploding into chaos, it's what keeps the planets spinning on their axes instead of being thrown into the abyss. Humans have understood this concept for millennia, its most famous form, perhaps, being the Chinese symbol of yin-yang. The lesser-known version of this school of thought was adapted by the Japanese monk Gwalleuk. It was later introduced through the belief of Taoism, with its official Japanese name being Onmyōdō. Now, those who are not as familiar with such academic principles accept the most basic understanding of the concept as this: within light, there must be dark; within dark, there must be light.

Sheriff Donovan Galpin understood this idea better than most. While he didn't have the formal names for these beliefs, he didn't have to: he experienced them with his wife on a frequent basis. When his son was born, he knew that this particular trait would be passed down, leaving the young boy vulnerable to negative influence. So, he devised a plan that would help prevent history from repeating itself: having another child with his wife was out of the question, so he sought out a sister for his son. He hoped that a female presence would ease some of Tyler's worse breakdowns and that the siblings would protect each other from harm. He got his wish, but not exactly in the way he'd expected.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

( inspiration gifs ! )

✧・: *✧・

──────────

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄( inspiration gifs ! )✧・: *✧・──────────