Chapter 2

5 days after hearing the best news of my life, Olivia and I went shopping for clothes to wear at the meet-and-greet.

"This would look so hot on you!" Olivia tells me. She grabs a light blue cropped shirt out of the clothing rack and places it over my clothes, comparing it to my body.

"Yessss, you should wear this!" She tells me. "It complements your eyes! And you would get his attention..."

"I don't want his attention," I lie. "I just want to meet him.

"Seriously, Y/n. You have been fantasising about this man for most of your life, and you don't want his attention?" I laugh it off, secretly wishing Olivia didn't know me so well.

"I think I'll get this," I decide, taking the cropped shirt from Olivia hands. "It'll match with the white skirt I bought a couple days ago."

"Is it short?"

"Shut up!" I say to her, lightly slapping her as we laugh loudly.

* * *

The day couldn't have gotten here any quicker. A week has past since I heard the amazing news that the Johnny Depp was coming to Perth for a meet-and-greet, but I still couldn't be less prepared. I hadn't decided what to bring for Johnny to sign. And I have a lot to choose from. Eventually, I chose a shirt from one of the music videos he stared in, because he's really hot in that one.

"Y/N!" I hear Olivia yell as she bangs the front door, demanding to come in.

"Ok, ok, I'm coming!" I yell back. I'm already dressed in the clothes I picked out, the blue cropped shirt and the short, white skirt. I skip down the stairs, passing Audrey in the kitchen making a sandwich.

"You going to your fan-girl convention soon?" She asks.

"It's not a 'fan-girl convention', it's a 'Johnny Depp meet-and-greet', which I have been preparing for my entire life."

"Yet, you need Olivia to help you..."

"Yeah, of course. This is one of the most important moments of my life! So yes, I need a second opinion." Audrey rolls her eyes as I finally answer the door for Olivia.

"Are you ready for the best day of your life?" She asks me.

"Ready," I answer, and we both start screaming like little girls.

"Do you think this looks ok?" Olivia asks me. She's a magician at eyeliner, and she's managed to do the most perfect flick at the end of her eye I have ever seen.

"It's perfect." I tell her. "Now do me." She turns around and faces me. I close my eyes, and she does my makeup.

"You look amazing," she tells me.

"So do you. Oh my god I'm so excited to meet him!"

"Same! Eeeeeek!" Olivia screams. I laugh and look at myself in the mirror. Olivia has done an amazing job with my makeup. The eyeliners is on point, and my eyeshadow matches my eyes perfectly. I've only got a little bit of foundation on, and a nice pink blush. Olivia put on a natural-coloured lipstick on my lips.

"Are you ready to go?" Olivia asks.

"Are you?" I answer back. We grab our things and leave my room. We walk downstairs where Audrey is sitting down and watching TV. She looks up at us.

"You guys look nice," she tells us. "Take all the time you need. Tony's coming over."

Eww.

"Ok," I answer. I nudge Olivia so she knows to start walking. "Byeee!" I call out as we walk through the door, closing it behind us.