Part 5- Test

[]- Japanese
''- English/ Other Language

Fang was discharged a lot earlier than expected. The doctors wanted to keep him to try and go deeper into his conditions, like the blot clot thing, but a certain brunette wasn't going to let that happen. The kids were then taken to the police station for further interrogation. While sitting in the back of the car Pipi and Fang were talking while Boboiboy and Kopi fell asleep.

Fang: So what exactly happened while I was out?

Pipi: Oh! From what Kopi told me, They had gone to the city to find more stuff and something to help when Kopi heard fighting. They went to the noise and found an outright battle royal with a group of villains and the heroes who found us.

Fang: I wonder how they were able to find us?

Pipi: I don't know. Boboiboy kept asking them but they never said.

Fang: Hmm...

Pipi: What do you think they'll do to us?

Fang: Nothing scary, after all Kopi said the heroes that found us auras' were white. Don't worry adik perempuan.

Pipi: Hehe thanks Abang.

The two smile at each other.

_____________________________________________________________________

Tsukauchi: [ Ok kids follow me.]

They all follow the detective to a room. It was a interrogation room. They were told to sit and wait.

Kopi: So what's going on?

Pipi: They're gonna ask questions?

Boboiboy: Why do we need to answer them? Not like we owe them an explanation.

Fang: Oh yah like two kids in bloody clothes come and defeat a monster in minutes isn't concerning.

Boboiboy: Hmmp.

Tsukauchi then came inside with two others, another man in a police uniform with a grumpy demeanor and a tired looking brunette with a clipboard, and a bottle of what looked like whiskey.

Tsukauchi: [ Hey kids, this is Officer Okane Yori and Miss Counselor Cece.]

Cece is an OC made by @morallygrey on TikTok, she is the 1A UA school counselor. Go check her out her skits are amazing. Officer Yori is mine

Pipi: [Hello!]

Fang: [Hi..]

Kopi: [Hello]

Boboiboy: [Hi there]

Officer Yori: [So these are the cave runts.]

Fang's smile dropped at that statement. Boboiboy face contorted into slight, poorly covered annoyance, And the girls were taken aback but hid it well.

Tsukauchi:[ Yori really...]

Yori:[ Well, they found 'em in a cave so-]

Yori was cut off by a clipboard hitting the back of the head. The kids had to hold in their  laughter. Cece glared at the officer now clutching his head doubled over grumbling. She looked over at the detective.