Part 9 Teachings

[]- Malay
""- English/ Any other language
Nothing- Japanese

Fang:[ Pipi! Come on! Is that all ya got?]

Pipi:[ No way!]

Fang and Pipi were training again. Pipi was on the attack this time. And though Fang was going easy on her, she still couldn't hit him. She was practicing Long range attacks, and she was using whips like Fang had. Deku was watching, taking notes like he always did. So was Eri, Kopi, Todoroki, Jiro and and Denki.

Pipi: [ Stay still! ]

Fang: [That would defeat the purpose of this Pipi.]

Deku: How long has this been going on?

Eri: About 20 minutes or so.

Todoroki: I don't think she going to be able to hit him.

Kopi: She'll try.

Denki: He could try going easy on her!

Jiro: Yeah skills or not she's still a kid and a beginner.

Kopi: That is Fang going easy.

1-A: 💧

This went on for another 10 minutes before Pipi plopped on the floor, exhausted and defeated. Fang was on an one hand handstand from the last dodge he did.

Fang: [You finished?]

Pipi: [No! just... give me a second]

Deku was lost in thought thinking of what he's seen with Pipi and her abilities in these training sessions.

Deku: I got it!

Others: Huh?

Deku: Hey Pipi!

Pipi and Fang both look up and towards the group and at the greenette.

Deku: Change your weapon!

Pipi: Huh? What do you mean?

Deku: Your using the same whips that Fang uses. but though they're perfect for him they're not the right ones for you!

Fang: So someone finally figured it out.

Pipi: Hah!? So you knew and didn't say anything!?💢

Fang: It wasn't for me to tell you.

Pipi: But... what weapon do I change to?

Fang: Heh, I went through the same thing with Kaizo. I used a single sword just like his, but it wasn't the right fit. So I tried different ones and found a bunch I'm comfortable with, maybe it's the same for you.

Eri: How about we say a bunch of weapons for you to try?!

Pipi: Okay!

Jiro: Try throwing knifes!

Pipi: Okay... Matter Morph! Throwing knives!

The young girl swung her arm forward in a throwing motion as small golden knifes fly out of her hand and at Fang. He dodges them easily. Pipi continues to throw knifes at him. Eventually Fang repels some of them and they go straight at the group. Luckily Todo put up a wall of ice just in time.

Pipi: Ah! Sorry guys!

Denki: We're good!

Kopi: Okay then you should try something else.
How about bow and arrows like the Bashans!

Pipi: Ok yeah I'll try that!

Eri: Who are the Bashans?

Kopi: Bird people who specialize in arial  Archery.