INTRODUCTION - 2

A/N P.O.V
? : No mom i am not gonna marry her .
?/mom : jk you have to marry for the sake for our company . And i am sure u will like her after some time . She is a very sweet , polite and kind girl .
Jk : but ....
Jk/mom : i dont want to hear any but's .. you have have to marry her and that's final .... And tomorrow we are going to meet her and her family at her house so be ready .

JK P.O.V
JK ( mind ) : Now i have to marry her .. like seriously .....

End of jk p.o.v

Y/N P.O.V
Y/n dad : y/n how should I tell u ...
Y/n : whats the matter dad .
Y/N dad : ummm.. u have to marry someone ...
Y/N : WHAT !!!!! NO WAY .. ( shouted ) how can you arrange my marriage without telling me ..
Y/N dad : I am sorry my dear for not telling you and arranging this marriage .
Y/N : i am not gonna marry anyone ..
Y/n dad : just meet him one time baby i am sure u will agree to this marriage .. and if u don't want then we will cancel this marriage .
Y/N : ok !! When is he coming .
Y/n dada : Tomorrow..
Y/N : REALLY !! like tomorrow itself and u are telling me all this today

Yn ( mind ) : uhhh !! I don't want this marriage .. I will meet that boy once for my father's sake and reject the marriage proposal

END OF Y/N P.O.V

A/N P.O.V
A/N : well u guys must be thinking why they both are getting married at a young age .

Well jk's father and y/n's father both are big businessman. They are the top ranking company's in their country but another company is taking their place . And both the comapnys are facing a hard time ..

The solution to this problem is JK' S FATHER'S COMPANY AND Y/N'S FATHER'S COMPANY COLLABORATION

And for this collaboration they both have to marry each other ....

END OF A/N P.O.V