54 -Confess or Die?-

Warning: Mention of Gun(s)
(ok imma start to put warnings😀)

[Chapter 54: Will Heejin confess and tell the truth? or Die?]

"It's okay Sana." Y/n assured her girlfriend as she placed her hand on top of her partner, looking at her sincerely with a smile plastered on her face.

"Do you forgive me?

"I swear that i'll make it up to you once you get discharged." Said wiping the tears off her cheeks.

"I'm really sorry Y/n. I'll try my best to-" Sana was cut off.

"It's okay sana, i forgive you. You owe me a lot though." She giggled, making the older girl to stop sobbing. "I'm really glad you accepted my apology. And yes, i owe you a lot and i'll make sure to treat you better."

Sana gentley leaned in hugging the latter. As they looked into each other's eyes filled with love and faith, As Sana suddenly stood. "Y/n." Called, causing the younger to look at her once again.

"Are you still. ... .. my girlfriend?"

Nervousness can be clearly seen on her face, waiting for Y/n's answer. Y/n looked at her and tilted her head and gave a genuine smile. "Yes of course. I wouldn't say yes to you if i would just dump you like that without your explanation. Although i was gonna break up with you until i got into an accident and having you explain yourself earlier." She chuckled while Sana let out a sigh of relief after her answer.

They hugged once again but this time, Sana kissed her girlfriend's forehead.

-

Heejin's POV

I was about to spy on Bae again but someone knocked on my apartment. I peeked through the hole to see who it was. It was a .. .  Man? Dressed up Formally but simple with two other guys behind him, wearing a suit.

"Who's this?"

"Open up, Ms. Jeon. We have something to talk about." Said with a sarcastic and creepy tone. My heart dropped when it said my name. I started to shake as i stare at my wall. Until my door knob was being open forcefully, Saying my name again and again. "Jeon Heejin, Open up!" The man raged.

It did not take long until the door was broken and three Men was inside my apartment. "What do you want?! Who are you?!" I started to panic as i walked backwards until i hit my table, stopping me.

"I bet you know who Kim Y/n is, right? The one who got into an accident. Oh no, please don't tell me this is what i'm thinking. "Well, unlucky you, i'm her father."

Shit.

"So, are you gonna tell the truth? or you'll suffer. Gotta choose one young lady." The man threatened.

"Look, Mister, I don't what you're talking about." I denied.

"Are you sure about that? Then why did it take you so long to unluck the door? Why do you look worried and uneasy when we broke in? Is there something you want to confess?" The older man leaned over my height, i can tell there's anger in his eyes and eager to know the truth.

"I-i don't know you, I don't even know who that Kim Y/n is!" i prosted. but shit, they're too smart for this and won't believe me. "C'mon, spill it. Time is running out." He said. What? Time? What time is he talking about?

He walked towards me pulling something in his pants, at the right side of his waist. Is... is that a . .. gun?

He pulled out his gun and reloaded it. The two guys behind him flinched and tried to stop Y/n's father, he just looked at them and told he can take care of it. Taking a glance at the Calibre 45 with a silencer that he was holding before looking at me.

"Last chance sweetheart, Confess? or Die?" He said.

I'm fucked up.

"Okay okay! I did it! I kissed Y/n's girlfriend and i wanted Sana to be with me instead of your daughter!" i confessed. I lose. Fucking Bae Ji-Hyun.

"Okay, and?"

"I-it was my fault! I did it because i'm obsessed with sana, i can't accpet that she's dating Y/n, it hurts that she loves someone else and that somone else is not
me, I can barely look at them whenever i see them. There! I told the truth. What else do you want?!?" i confirmed, tears ran down my cheeks as i quitely sobbed.

"There you go, i made you tell the truth. Now, i want you to apologize to Sana and my daughter. I also don't want you near her friends. Especially Bae. Understood?" He demanded.

He knows Bae? "개자식." I hissed.

"Do you understand?" He asked again raising his voice making me flinch.

"Yes." I nodded.

"I'll be waiting for your apology. You have a month to apologize." the tall man ordered, i bowed.

"Good." Scoffed.

I was able to calm my self when they were leaving. This can't happen, i ruined everything.

As they stood by the door, He smiled at me with both of his hands in his pocket.

What a psycho.

I was about to close the door when a fancy looking shoes blocked it. Oh for fucks' sake.

"Just a reminder, I'm watching you.... Jeon Heejin." He tilted his head as a psychotic grin showed.

They finally left.

-

"Mr. Kim, would you really kill her?" His bodyguard asked.

"No, silly. I just wanted to scare her. Although, if she didn't stop from bothering my daughter and her partner. I will kill her. Besides, i can't put her to jail. So eliminating her can solve the problem."
Y/n's father explained as he chuckled lightly.

Gaejasig/개자식 - Motherfucker