Chapter 16(Friday-1)

Previously on The Famous Girl In Our School..

"I-" You said kind of scared. "You what?" Yeji asked. "I- i got hit by a c-car." You said as a tear fall down through your eyes. Yeji sighed and hugged you. "Shh its okay.. okay? its just a dream, dont worry about it okay? We will keep you safe." Yeji said while hugging me with her hand at the back of my head and kissed my head.

Yeji was trying to calm You down and gladly she did. Yeji layed you down at the bed softly wanting you to forget about the dream and just sleep again. Yeji was still worried because dreams can come true sometimes.

"Come on Yeji dont think about too much its just a drean ok. Chaewon will be safe...... I mean.. Dreams can come to real life as well." Yeji thoughted and sighed. Yeji putted her phone at the bed cabinet and charged along with your phone. Yeji layed down on the bed and still calming you down by hugging you.

-----------------------------------------

Its the next day, Friday. I woke up with eyes a little hurt because of last night. I was waking up Yeji unnie for us to get ready for the favourite day of many people since its next to the weekend.

"Yeji-yahh." I said while shaking her and just hummed." "We need to go to school." I said. "What time is it??" She asked while stretching. "Its..." i said while i looked at the clock. "Its 7:12am. We need to get ready for school now, only the two of us is left in here." I said. "Wait..What??" YEji asked. "Wheres your siblings??" She asked once again.

"They texted me in the group chat that they're at school since they have to practice for the upcoming Barsity competition. They also said that we will be competing at the Other International school. And the competition will start at September 10, 2020. Theres an announcement at school already so we better get ready since all of us is in the Varsity group." I said to her.

"What?? Already?? What date is today?" Yeji asked while getting up from the bed. "Today is March 5, So theres 6 months of practice Before the Competition happens.."  I said. "Ohh okay.. lets get ready now." Yeji said.

I head to my bathroom and get ready, Take a bath, brush my teeth, and pack my things up. I have to bring my practice clothes(well just a normal and comfortable clothes) and some extra clothes and some money.  

I was joined in the Badminton, Volleyball, and Archery. While Yeji was in Pitching, Archery, Volleyball, and Badminton. Yoongi was in Basketball and Archery. Jisoo was in Badminton, Volleyball, and Archery. Taehyung was in Volleyball Boys, Basketball, Archery and Floorball. Yuna was in Floorball, Archery and Volleyball.

And yes all of us is in archery cuz were good at it :)

Once i was finished getting ready with Yeji i head to my walk in closet and select an outfit.

And i chose this one.