☰ COLLABORATION SERIES NOTE ☰

Welcome to Cheerleaders Series! Let me introduce the aspiring writers who create and will write these awesome and exciting stories.

☰ 》ShadoncrisAksjers, the first author who will write "Teach Him A Lesson" where the cheerleaders story all started.

☰ 》AteBae_Bae, the second author who will write "Your Beat, My Shout" that will make your hearts pound.

☰ 》Meant4Youuu, the third author who will write "How To Break A Cheerleader" that surely will breaks your heart.

☰ 》NotJustASimpleGirlll , the fourth author who will write "Cheerleader's Bubble Trap" that will makes you falls in love.

☰ 》Sky_Celestine , the fifth author who will write "After The Game" who will make you feel even you, loss you still win

☰ 》Jeaciousily , the sixth author who will write "You Belong With Me" that will make your heart sing

☰ 》pinkyvery_ , the seventh author who will write "How To Steal A Heart" that will make you stay in love

☰ 》gurlxmilo , the eighth author who will write "Her Naughty Ways" that will make you laugh

☰ 》JashyLeigh , the ninth author who will write "Dream Against Love" that will show the importance of dream and love.

☰ 》kwiinmartha he tenth author who will write "He Is A Varsity, I Am A Cheerleader" that will show you how to survive in many struggles in life.

Let's us welcome! The Cheerleaders Series written by ten aspiring and awesome writers. Ihanda niyo na ang inyong mga boses at ihandang isigaw ang "TURN THE MUSIC ON AND WE WILL SURE YOU WILL NEVER MOVE ON. AS WE MAKE THE DANCEFLOOR BURNED ON" and make sure to reserve one slot to add their stories to your library and prepare your heart to start falling in love with these stories(。♡‿♡。)