Chapter 4

Marriage????

Alex's POV;

After the angel's entry and my family appreciating her and she blushing when she saw my gaze on her we were now sitting in the dining hall. Me and the angel whose name apparently is Emily was sitting beside Ethan and opposite of me.

However, Avery couldn't join us cause she had to do a group project with her friend and went there. She just hugged Emily or more like squeezed her and said something in her ear which made Emily smile and then Avery stormed out of the house

"Ethan, you look so much like your dad. He was just as handsome as you are. girls used to fall for him." Papa started.

"But now not even an old woman looks at him." Ethan started laughing.

"Excuse me! Old women my foot. Young ladies still fall my charms you good" uncle started but was cut by a beautiful voice.

"For nothing son but good for everything son. Yes, I know that dad and I pretty sure even uncle knows this famous line of your." She said rolled her eyes.

All chucked except uncle who just said "yes, yes always support your dear brother" uncle muttered for which all of chuckled again.

"you men will never change, will you? Always wanting for attention." Mama said.

This time only Emily chuckled. And damn that was addictive. A faint smile was playing on my lips.

"Now all you stop talking and have dinner." Mama said.

All the dishes were already on the table and everyone started digging in and I thought Emily would create a scene since there was no salad. Everything was a bit greasy and girls being girl will only want green salad. Don't judge me, my past relationship just gives me these weird thoughts to occur. But to my utter surprise neither did Emily create a scene nor did she eat less like I thought her to eat. This one always surprises me. The dinner continued with lots of talk and jokes and this time actually dinner was better than all the other dinner I had. Maybe because of the parents who were bonding or maybe because of someone I don't know.

After dinner we all got up and mama was cleaning the table, I was about to ask her if she needs any help but Emily bet me. "I'm helping you clean the table aunt and I won't take a no cause I know that is exactly what you are gonna do." She said and without hearing anything from mama she started to pick the plates up and went to the kitchen. "She is just like the exact copy of Elisa" mama said with a bit tear in her eyes. I don't get it! Does she really want to help mama or she just wanted to have good impression and honestly, I don't care. I done with girls' drama in my life. All the women who I had in my life only created problems nothing else.

I know aunt Elisa or more like I knew her. All that I know is aunt was killed in her house. And that was when I saw Ethan broke. This was also one of the reasons why he left to different college and city. Aunt Elisa was really sweet and she cared about me like her own son. And a part of me misses aunt.

I was thinking about this when my thought was disturbed by a destructive element. It was none other than my nincompoop best friend Liam. I received his call and went to my room since he wanted to talk something related to business and if mama heard it was about business, she would definitely screw me up. After 10 minutes of talk he ended the call and I went to wash my face. Why? I honestly don't know that myself.

I was opened the faucet and SPLASH!!!! The water fell on my shirt so I removed it and guess what that damn thing splashed again I thought I had turned it off but no. after an ample amount of tries it turned off but my torso face and hair were wet. Since my shirt was drenched, I removed it.