Chapter 53

"sparrow"

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

"You're going to the party," Nathan told Andrew as he threw another one of his failed costumes to the side.

"Just because you have to see the girl that broke your heart, doesn't mean I have to see mine," He replied as he glanced around the clothes.

Nathan had dragged his friend to this costume place so he could find one for the party tonight. The young Scott didn't originally plan on going but after Brooke spoke to him about Haley, he changed his mind. Also, he wasn't doing it alone so he brought...

"Andrew you're going, so find a damn costume and stop complaining." Nathan scolded which earned an annoyed groan from his friend.

"Fine," He dragged as he looked through the outfits on the rack. "Just don't be surprised if I ditch you at the last minute."

"It's not going to be that bad." The young Scott tries to ensure but Andrew just gave him an unimpressed look. "Okay maybe it will but you never know, that girl you talk about can be there."

"I talked about her once. It doesn't mean I have anything for her." He defended as he kept looking around.

"Whatever let's just grab a costume and get out of here." He shrugged as started back up on finding something for the party.

"Oh! I think I found a perfect outfit for you, Bruce." Andrew commented which made Nate turn around, confused until he laid eyes at what his friend was signaling which was a Batman costume. "Time to suit up." He spoke before throwing the outfit at his teammate.

~

Music was blasting throughout Tric as people dressed up conversed or danced among themselves.

Andrew had a red solo cup in hand and even though alcohol wasn't permitted since Karen knew most were teenagers, he had managed to slip some in for himself.

"Jack Sparrow really?" Peyton questioned which made him turn to face her.

"What? This is a great costume." Andrew defended as he looked at his outfit.

"I'm kidding you look great." Peyton laughed before continuing, "Brooke might just take you back tonight." She joked but silence filled the air between them until Peyton spoke again. "Sorry, bad joke."

"Eh it's whatever, it's not like I'm going to go cry in a corner." He said which made the blonde laugh softly. "How is she anyway?" That curiosity getting to the best of him.