Mad dog 2- Chap 1

They stayed in a hotel in the wealthier part of the city. As a teenager Beomgyu could only watch those buildings from afar, but now he could afford to be a guest in one of them, strolling down the hallways while others took care of his luggage and needs. Their hotel room was cozy. The lights were warm, the walls creamy and the sheets of the bed silky, feeling smooth against his skin and inviting him to lie down and bury his face in the covers. They spent the entire day in the city, roaming the streets, paying their respects and reminiscing the past. Beomgyu didn't regret coming to Daegu, but now he was sure that he didn't belong there anymore. His life was in Seoul and he was happy that soon they would be back. The lights were already dimmed and Taehyun was waiting for him in the bed with his head leaned against his arm. Beomgyu quietly closed the door to the bathroom although the sound already got Taehyun's attention, and walked up to the bed scrutinized by Taehyun's unfazed stare. Beomgyu got onto the bed and hung above Taehyun, leaning against his chest. His fingers brushed his hair out of his face, but lingered on his face some more while their eyes locked.

"What are you thinking of?"

Taehyun shrugged, his eyes straying from Beomgyu's face.

"You. Me. Us."

Beomgyu hummed, gently stroking Taehyun's cheek.

"What about us?"

Taehyun's eyes hesitantly landed on Beomgyu again. Taehyun silently pushed himself up, pulling Beomgyu up together with him.

"Beomgyu, I want you to be safe. That night I couldn't be sure whether I would stay alive long enough to protect you from him. We were lucky." Taehyun fell silent, holding Beomgyu's hands in his own and sliding his fingers over his skin. Beomgyu could feel Taehyun's scars against his palms and he wanted to kiss them until they would disappear. "I don't want something like that to happen ever ."

"I'm safe in the hospital, you're safe working in the garage with Soobin. They are all gone. Why would it happen again?"

Taehyun shook his head and ran his hands through his hair tiredly.

"I don't know. Seoul isn't as safe as I thought it was."

Beomgyu made Taehyun look at him and climbed his lap, filling the spaces between them with the heat of his body. Taehyun's hands found their way to him on their own, naturally falling into their place on his waist, cutting Beomgyu's breath short.

"Lately I haven't been a very good boyfriend. I made you worry too much." Beomgyu leaned over Taehyun, stopping millimeters away from his face. "Let me make you forget."

Beomgyu leaned forward and kissed Taehyun slowly, giving himself time to taste every bit of Taehyun's lips on his tongue. He felt his heart speed up when Taehyun's tongue brushed over his own, something electric shoot up his body when Taehyun pulled him closer. Beomgyu could feel the curves of their bodies falling together as if they always belonged there. He could feel the hard muscles of Taehyun's thighs underneath his own and the way his skin heated up in touch with his skin. He could feel the moment Taehyun rolled on top of him, pinning him to the mattress with his weight which felt exquisite on top of him. Beomgyu took Taehyun's face in his hands, tracing patterns on his skin and taking in the way they fit together while their lips moved in a passionate dance of desire and love rushing through their blood and pushing them against each other like magnet pieces. Beomgyu's eyes fluttered open when Taehyun pulled back, hanging above Beomgyu and breathing heavily against his lips.

"Wait, maybe we shouldn't."

In response, Beomgyu only kissed him again although the kiss was much gentler than earlier.

"I want to be with you... in every way I can."

Taehyun didn't respond, still hung over Beomgyu with his eyes roaming his face uneasily.