Madara Mikejima - Howdy, Partner!

Mama has greeted someone more than once with "Howdy, Partner!" more than once.

As it is canon that Mama can speak fluent English, he has likely mastered the "Texan Accent" and surprisingly sounds like he has been speaking so all his life.

This should come to no surprise at all, he has a playlist on his phone packed with country music and bluegrass.

Mama knows how to use a lasso, and yes he learned by watching old American "Wild West" films.

He has went "Yeehaw!" on his motorbike while waving his cowboy hat in the air. He has zero shame when doing so.

Mama has a collection of cowboy hats, belts and boots with shiny spurs. Yes he wears them out in public from time to time.

He can square dance.

Totally does not have cowboy bedding... totally not... (he does)

Mama has sung covers of his favourite country songs, of course, only in private but he hopes to one day sing those covers on stage for all.

He is amazing at cuddling, he is so gentle and loving, so much so that one may wish to never leave his strong, warm arms.

If you ever unfortunately fall under the weather be prepared to be spoiled rotten by an overly affectionate "Mama".

Wild West movie nights are a must with him.

His motorbike has an "I ♡︎ Texas" sticker

His ringtone is "Old Time Road"

If you are his s/o, he will call you "Darlin'"