Arashi Narukami x Fem/AFAB Reader - Girls Day Out

NOTE: She/Her pronouns only for Arashi in this HC. Misgendering her is unacceptable and will not be tolerated here. Please be respectful.

—————
Arashi is the epitome of ideal girlfriend material, always wanting to bring you sunshine wherever you may go. She always has something planned for you two even if it is just as simple as a picnic or a movie day. So when she says she wants to bring you along with her for a girls day out you could not say no.

She will likely drag you to the mall to shop for the latest cute clothes, dresses are a must! She will put on her own mini fashion show in the fitting rooms for you both to hush over how adorable you both are.

Do not think for a minute that you are going to get out of being her personal dress-up doll. If she has doubts of how something will look on her you better believe you will be trying it on first.

She definitely buys herself cute sun dresses and matching sandals for days out.

Oh look! A cute handbag! Now you both have to match!

100% would go to Claire's with you for cute accessories. She does not care how old she is, she saw a cute hair bow and now she wants it. You now have matching hair bows and clip along with a cute bracelet!

Mani-pedis and spa trips are also a must for you two, idol work is a pain sometimes and she can only imagine your workload as a producer so a spa trip is a necessity for you both.

Did you SERIOUSLY think you would not be paying a visit to this super cute new cafe?! Producer, this is Arashi here, that is happening no ifs ands or buts.

She does make sure to ask you what you want to do next. Name it and you will do it.

Movies? A simple stroll? .......Go back to the store to get that dress that really complemented your eyes~?

No matter what, Arashi will make sure you both have the best Girls Day Out.