Hiyori Tomoe x Fem!S/O - Sick Days Are Bad Hiyori

"Dear me, (Y/N)! You look awful! Not very Hiyori! Your (E/C) looks so terribly dull! Oh but don't worry! I'll be by you~!"

Even as you are sick and under the weather, Hiyori makes it his goal to make you smile, frowns are a no no around him, being sick is no exception.

Hiyori will be by your side and you even get puppy cuddles with Bloody Mary! If he needs to get up to grab you something or to simply use the loo, he tells the dog to guard you.

"Bloody Mary, you be a good girl and watch over (Y/N), if she needs something, bark. Got it? Good girl!"

Sometimes being sick can sometimes mean that you cannot sleep even though your body craves it, your body is exhausted yet your eyes say otherwise. Hiyori notices this and immediately sings to you softly with the voice of an angel.

He may be against "gross things" but if you need to vomit, he will happily hold your hair back and comfort you, you are his world so seeing you like so pains him, it's Bad Hiyori.

He gives the best back rubs and soothing fingers through your hair.

Hiyori cannot cook but have no fear, he simply sends Jun to the cafe to pick you up some soup and other "sick foods".

When you are sleepy, he will be the best cuddled bug imaginable, not only do you get doggie love, but you get Hiyori love. And Hiyori love is so warm, it's like a summer's kiss.

He does freak out and think you are dying if your temperature rises by even a hair. Spoiler alert, you are not dying, just sick.

Hiyori will stay with you while you are in the bath trying to cool down your fever. If you dare to protest his presence expect him to do puppy eyes and bring the dog in too.

He is worried for you, he means well.

Hiyori will send Jun out as his personal errand boy to fetch your medicine, buy a cute plushie or a whole haul of plushies, and even roses and cards all with little hearts just to say "Get Better Soon"

"Hiyori, if you keep kissing me you'll get sick too..."
"Oh~? Will I now? Well in that case my beautiful
princess can take care of me when I'm all Bad Hiyori! Haha!"

All I have to say for you, dear reader is good luck.