Chapter 12

Warning contains

If you can't handle or don't like any of these please don't read.

Please let me know if I missed any triggers out. Thank you

No one's p.o.v

Years passed. Tenya,kaminari, hotoshi and shoto started ua.

All of them were proud they made it to their dream school but hitoshi wished he was in the hero course not general studys.

"Hitoshi you will have a wonderful day plus you know you will find us" hizashi said

"I know dad, but still I want to be heros like you and papa" hitoshi spoke

"I know hitoshi"

"You two hurry up we are going to be late" the blond and hitoshi went to the ravenette, got in the car and made their way to ua High.

Shoto stood at the door as he heard his father shout at him

"Dont disobey any rules that school give you, don't ruien the todoroki name, don't act like a fool"

"Yes sir"

"Did I say you could talk?!"

Shotk went quiet

"ANSWER ME!"

"N...no sir"

"Good now get out if my sight"

Shoto nodded and left for school.

He saw many people walk to ua, he wondered who would be in his class.

He soon found himself infront of the hero school.

'Wow this is a big school' he thought to himself as he walked in the bulding.

After afew minutes the class bell rang, the door opens then there lay a yellow sleeping beg at the door.

"S-" just as a blue haired boy spoke, a man with dark raven hair down to his shoulders, dark bags under his pitch black eyes, he wore a black baggy outfit, black heavy boots, yellow goggles sat on his head and he had a gray scarf around his neck.

"Sit down all of you" the man spoke, he sounded very tired and sone with the world.

As shoto looked at him more he felt like he remeberd this man but where from?

Once everyone sat down the black haired man rolled up the sleeping bag and put it on the corner, he then faced the class.

"Hey your eraser head, an underground hero" a curly green haired kid spike up.

"Well done, what do you want a gold star?" The man rolled his eyes

"My name is shota aizawa, I will be your teacher for the year, you will address me as Mr aizawa got it?" The class nodded

"Good, now one by one you will stand and Introduce yourself and your quirk go it" the class nodded once again

"We will start with you" he said as he pointed to a blond, the blond stood up and everyone looked at him

"Bonjour, My name is Yuga ayoma, my quirk is navel lazer" ayoma winked and sat down, another blond stood up and everuone looked at him, But this blond had a tail.

"My name is mashirao ojiro, my quirk is tail which is self explanatory."

Soon he sat down and someone intruded themselves, todoroki however tired to think of if he can remember a shota aizawa but he just couldent