mickey's disappearance

I'm just going to explain the relationships in this story , please don't hate this is how I would like the couples .
Ian + Mickey (obvi)
Lip + Mandy
Fiona + Jimmy Steve
Debbie + Sandy
Carl + Single

Ian's POV :

everything is going great at the moment , I'm dating mickey milkovich , my bipolar disorder is calming down , I've got a decent job , my family is doing fine for once .
tonight is our date night , I'm excited , I never really thought of mickey as the romantic type , which I'm totally fine with I love him just the way he is .

"yo gallagher , come help me bring these boxes in ."
of course he hasn't gotten over his obsession with illegal shit but I've learnt to cope with it . "coming ." "damn gallagher you need to calm down and take a break ." I roll my eyes at his "super funny" joke . "you weren't saying that last night were you?" I pick the boxes up and take them inside . "I've got some business down in mexico later , so we won't be able to go to the restaurant together , but I'll meet you there okay?" "oh.. I'll just come then!" I smile sarcastically just to piss him off . "no- gallagher you really don't need to come.." I pull my face at his annoyed reaction to me saying I'll come . I push him onto the wall . "what , you don't want me to come? what are you hiding mick?" "don't get aggressive with me carrot top ." he grabs me and pushes me onto the opposite wall .
he glances at my lips and then looks away quickly . "look gallagher- WILL YOU STOP SMIRKING IM TRYING TO BE SERIOUS!" I just stand there and laugh . "you're so cute mick ." I cup his face and kiss him . mickey grabs my shirt trying to rip it off , "woah mickey , we're outside ."

It's 5pm , our date is in 2 hours I think to myself . "Ian get the door ." I roll my eyes , "keep rolling them eyes gallagher and they'll get stuck ." I walk over to the door and open it , "oh hey lip ." "you haven't seen mandy have you?" he pushes past me and starts frantically searching the house . "lip she's not here-" "why , what the fucks going on with my sister?" mickey says annoyed . lip sighs . "she's not answering her phone , you know that's not like her ."
I put my arm over lips shoulder , "I'm sure she'll be fine lip ."
"anyway , date night tonight is it?" I looked over at mick smiling to see him looking faintly upset . "are you alright mickey?"

the two hours had past , it was now 7pm , mickey had gone doing whatever he was doing down in mexico at least 1 hour and 30 minutes ago . I'm starting to panic , did something go wrong? is he in trouble? calm down ian , he'll be fine , right?

It is now 20:24 . he is 1 hour and 24 minutes late . I smile to myself , "what was I expecting? mickey milkovich going on a date ." I place my drink down feeling disappointed . I better get going then I think to myself . I put my hand out to get a taxi and then jump in . In the taxi I start overthinking like usual , I mean I've not done it in ages because mickey always reassured me that everything was gonna be just fine , but he's not here is he?

I walk up to the front door and unlock it , no lights seem to be on . I open to door to see no mickey . "MICKEY?" I yell . where the fuck is he?! then I see a note on the couch . "I'm sorry galager , just know I love you and I'm doing this for you ." what does he mean? where is he? I start spamming mickeys phone number just to here that his phone is still in the house . he's left me.. I fall onto the ground and start crying . I thought what we had was going fine? did I do something?

Hi! I'm sorry if all my tenses are wrong , I was confusing myself tbf 😭
This is also my first story so sorry if anything is wrong!