>>Magic and Spells<<

Finding specific Books, those on magic, spells and Potions is already tricky in itself but compared to finding the whole history of the races...it was a whole separate Matter.

The History, War, and more...crueler times is locked away from staring eyes, none can see that information unless having special permission. That is how it is for the Angels at least, Demons have an easier and looser grip on the matter, so to say at least.

You may notice, Yashiro had a knowledge of the Matter, Demons, Spells Potioms alike. And that is because she had permission to exercise magic and make potions. She may read but she still may not read everything.

Heaven has the Secret Library and the Current "Heaven's Records" wich can be more easily accessed. The Hidden Library had more or less been abandoned and hidden away, wich is why our dear Yashiro had found it in the first place.

In Hell they have More libraries, and not one with all of the books in the land, there were many small libraries and one of the biggest was the one owned by Tsuchigomori who worked under Amane. Some say that under the Books whom hold information he even gathers books of those who've died.

Spells and Potions are two different topics and even require some different methods to use. If it were to be asked wich id more dangerous...it'd definitely be a spell, as it can both hurt the user and the target.

Spells can be classified in different Categories like; Curses, Elemental Magic, Healing Spells, and even a sort of Dark Magic etc.

Of course both races have no problem learning spells from all, or most Categories but still some may cause problems since they did require energy to be even used.

An Angel usually exceeds in Healing Spells and Elemental Magic while Curses and Dark Magic troubles them.

Demons on the other Hand exceed in Curses, Dark Magic but do find a bit of trouble with Elemental Magic and have great trouble with Healing Spells..

Spells can also pose a great danger as some may require Blood, giving up a quantity of your own Emotions (since they don't have a lifetime anymore) and even more horrifying things.

Besides this, there are also Spells that differ from the others, since certain conditions have to be met.

Let's take Hanako as an example, he uses spells mostly focusing on pleasuring and heightened libido. A condition to heighten the libido of another is that the other must in some way or form already feel arousal or attraction to the user. Hanako usually finds no trouble so he rarely ever has to try. Although Yashiro may pose a challenge...

While on the Topic of Hanako, as mentioned before on a previous page, he feeds of the innocence of others. It means that Angels, like Yashiro, are a great way to sate his appetite for lust. Followers more known as Succubus like the Demon of lust have a high libido and a hunger, although in comparison to the demon...it seemed as small as an Orange does in Comparison to a Watermelon.

Lucky for the Demon also is that a Pregnancy is very low, and it's even lower between angels and demons, Demons or Angels aren't naturally born into Hell or Heaven unless maybe a pregnant Woman dies.

As you are able to tell, there is a lot to spells and their uses, there are no good or bad spells since every spell can be used to cause harm, hence why spells are so dangerous.

Potions on the other Hand are made by using things found in Heaven and Hell, like using feathers or unique creatures or a special herb.

For a potion to be created though magic is still needed, although it is mostly a small quantity. If magic wasn't added, then the mix of things would just be a stew of random ingredients.

All types of potions exist and unlike for spells, you don't need to fulfill certain conditions to use, wich is why a potion...or drug "Aphrodisiac" wich heightens the libido of anyone who drinks it, is so well liked by the demon of lust. He can easily sneak it into a meal or drink wich makes it easier to get his prey to come to him willingly.

All kind of Potions exist, Drugs, Poisons, Medicinal, Elemental and so on...

Spells and Potions every since their discovery have become a part of everyday life for the Races wich makes it natural to see shops and so on, wich can rather more be seen in hell than in heaven.

Some might say that... Heaven was to strict with it's Heavenly principles and pushed Angels into a Tight Space of Perfection. Hence why...Hell despite it sounding so 'hellish' and like torture was still more well liked by it's own people.

(Thank you for reading this Chapter! I'm so happy People still like the Story although I haven't seen anyone giving me suggestions for the next Chapters Yet, wich is why I'm asking again)

(If you have any ideas, be they suggestive, even a little lemony dirty or just fluff. And even if you want Yashiro being an absolute top and making Amane like bashful, that's fine! Don't be shy and just tell me, I want all of you to enjoy this! So I want to let you decide as well!)

(Leave all your suggestions in the Comments and I'll see to it that it appears or even if the theme for a Chapter)

(Toodaloo everyone, looking forward to your ideas!)