Chapter 3

"The Plan"

                                  "The Plan"

Veronica POV
I was in my room cleaning and then my mom called for me.
Mom:RONI COME HERE!!!
Me:COMING MOMMY!!!!!
I finished one last thing then went downstairs.
Me:Yes mommy?
Mom:Remember you're sister Natalie?
Me:YESS!?!?!
I remember Natalie because i love her sooo much I never got to see her because she was always with her friends when we visited so now me and my sister nessa really wants to see her.
Mom:Well-
Me:She called!?
Mom:Well isaac called and said we can surprise her because shes staying home while her friends are going on a vacation all week.
Me:So we get to see her?
Mom:Yes but we can ask her to come back home with us for a week or more.
Me:YAY!!! Did you tell nessa?
Mom:Yes.
Me:Ok but wait when do we leave?
Mom:Tomorrow!
Me:YAY! Let me pack some stuff.
My mom nods and I go to my room to pack a little stuff. I'm SO EXCITED!! Can't wait for tomorrow.

                             ~~Next Day~~

Vanessa POV
Me and roni are so EXCITED to see Natalie. We haven't seen her in forever. We love Natalie.
But today I have a plan on how to surprise her. So I went to roni's room to tell her.
Me:Roni!
Roni flinched when I said that. Probably scared her.
Me:Sorry.
Roni:What?
Me:I have an idea on how to surprise Natalie.
Roni:What do you have in mind?
I smirked.

                                ~~~~~~~

Me:Ok so first thing to do is don't make her leave the house. I'll call our aunt to make sure she doesn't leave the house. Number 2 sneak in the house. Number 3 make sure she's in her room. Number 4 hide from her. Number 5 go behind her then surprise her. Easy peasy.
Roni:Good idea.
Me:Let's do this. I smirk

                                 ♡♡♡

Hope you enjoyed have a blessed year.(((: