Chapter 8

"Packing"

                               "Packing"

Natalie POV
It's now night time and my sister roni is staying in my room and nessa is staying in nathans. I wanted roni in my room because I want to know about aaron. I know their together (a/n this was about 2 or 3 years before aaron and roni got married and roni moved out) because me and roni are sisters so of coarse she's gonna tell me. Roni I would say I'm closest to because she tells me EVERYTHING.
Me:Roni tell me about Aaron?
Roni:Ok.
I moved a little so roni has some space on the bed.
Roni:Ok so what do you wanna know?
Me:Everything. I wanna know if hes kind and I wanna know his personality.
Roni:Ok. He's very funny and very kind.
She told me everything about him. In the middle of it I fell asleep.

                             ~~Next Day~~

It's the next day roni was still asleep and I didn't wanna wake her up so I carefully left the bed to make breakfast so my aunt didn't have to.

                                 ~~~~~~~

I'm almost done making breakfast and the twins walk in the room.
Me:Good morning rainbows.
Both:Good morning.
Roni:Did you make us breakfast.
Me:Yes.
Nessa:Thank youuu.
Me:Your welcomeee.
They sit down at the table. I give them there food. Then everyone else comes in they said thank you.
Me:Your welcome. Since you guys came to surprise me I am gonna surprise you.
Dad:Nat?
Me:Yes?
Dad:Do you wanna move in with us?
Me:YESSS!!!!!
I went up and hugged him. I love my family.
Roni:Well get packing!
Me:Ok I love you guys!