leap

Drishti came back to her home.. she meet her parents happily.. they spend happy time...

In night rakshit caught flyght for london.. he was smiling like an idiot...

Drikshit were connected from phone.. video call... text msgs...
Their feelings increased day by day....

Drishti's relation dweet with her parents..
Rakshit's relation not so sweet with his parents...

6 months later..

Rakshit call drishti...

Rakshit:- me aa raha hu dear friend apna jawab ready rakhna.. vaise i m dying to become a groom... and don't take tension.. jo decision hoga me acept karunga..

Drishti:- i m waiting for you..

Rakshit:- desperately?

Drishti:-  noo..

Rakshit:- lier...

Drishti laugh...

Rakshit reached in delhi.. he get ready in hotel and went to meet drishti in her home.. it was wired for him but he went..

Rakshit enter in their home.. and sarthak welcome him.. vidya came with tea... they chit chat for some time... but his eyes search for his love..

And..

Drishti came there...

Drishti:- kaise ho..

Rakshit:- good...

Drishti - papa.. maa.. mene rakshit k bare me bataya tha na....  ye Rakshit he.. mahi k friend.. so ab mere bhi friend he... ye mujhse shadi karna chahte he... me apna jawab du usse pehle chahti hu ki aap dono apna jawab de...

Rakshit becane nervous  to hear that...

Sarthak:- rakshit beta.. drishti ne pehle  tumhare bare me sab bata diya he.. hume koi problem nai he.. bas ek promise karna hoga .

Rakshit:- ji boliye..

Vidya:- hamesha hamari beti ka khayal rahoge.. uska saath kabhi nai chodege..

Rakshit smile..

Rakshit:- promise..

Sarthak:- then.. welcome to our family my son..

Sarthak hug rakshit and he surprised with his behaviour..

Rakshit took blessings from vidya and sarthak...

Drikshit came out..

Rakshit:- ab to tumhare parents ne bhi haa bol diya.. but tum abhi bhi chup ho.. dear friend..

Drishti hug him tight.... and rakshit shocked...

Drishti:- i love you rakshit.. i love you so much... you are my 1st and last love.. i cant live without you..

Rakshit:- i love you too... pl be mine.. only mine..

Drishti:- i m all yours...

Rakshit kissed on her forehead.. and hug her more tight...

Drikshit roaming in delhi.. and ate her favourite food... they sit in car  and talkng with each other....

Rakshit pulled her more closed.. and drishti's heartbeat skipped..

Drishti:- Rakshit ye..

Rakshit keep his finger on her lips..

Rakshit:- i just want to feel you.. can i...