love

Some hours later...

Rakshit came back home late night.... and saw drishti did not ate anything..

Rakshit:- drishti ko bahut bhukh lagti he but isne kuch bhi nai khaya...

Rakshit came with milk in his room and wake up drishti..

Rakshit:- drishti.. utho baby..

Drishti:- sone do na maa...

Rakshit smile on her innocence..

Rakshit:- drishti.. pl utho..

Drishti open her eyes and saw  room..

Drishti:- ohh.. me to london me hu.. bhul gayi thi..sorry...

Rakshit:- isme sorry wali kya baat he.. lo milk piyo.. fir so jana.. tumne kuch nai khaya na..

Drishti:- tumne khaya?

Rakshit:- haa khaya..

Drishti:- lier...

Drishti drink him half milk..  and rakshit drink her half milk... both smile to see each other... drikshit slept hugging each other....

Next day...

Drishti was making breakfast for them.. when two arms wrapped her in his arms... he kissed on her neck.. drishti felt ghoosbumbs on her body...

Drishti:- rakshit ye kya .

Rakshit turn her and kissed her desperately... drishti moan in his mouth...  he squeezed her body to him.... drishti hug him more tight..

Rakshit:- come let's have breakfast.. tumne kal raat bhi kuch nai khaya..

Drishti:- hmm.. tum bhi khao.. fir office jana hoga na..

Rakshit:- no my dear wifey...next 3 days..  ye husband bas apni biwi k saath rahega.. our bahut pyar karega...

Drishti blushed..

Drishti:- rakshit kya tum bhi...

Drikshit did breakfast.. they were talking with each other...

After breakfast...

Rakshit:- are you still  tired ...

Drishti shook her head shyly...

Rakshit:- good..  because now i cant control myself... more.. i want you so badly Drishti...

Drishti:- then take my.. i m all yours...

Rakshit picked drishti in his arms and went to their bedroom... and door licked...

Drikshit laying on bed hugging each other... rakshit open her dress strings... and she blushed.... he kiss on her bare back.. she felt sensation in her body....he turn her and kiss on her neck to shoulder making her messed up..

Drikshit look each other with so much desires... he kissed her hungrily.... and she lost her senses like a drunken person.... they enterwind their hands... and making love... her tears rolling down... he sip her tears from his lips.. drishti clutched his shoulder in pain and pleasure...

Some hours later..

Drikshit tired and slept hugging each other....

In night...

Drishti came with dinner in their room.. rakshit was busy in his phone...

Drishti:- tumne to bola tha.. ki 3 days sirf mere saath rahoge.... ab phone kyo dekh rahe ho..

Rakshit:- ohhoo.. you want me.. wow yaar . I will be so haapy to pleasure you.. in all way..

Drishti:- shut up.. dirty mind.. khana khao.. and so jao... i m also tired now..