flashback

"DO I LOOK okay?" you asked, twirling on the spot

"when do you not?" he replied, "i can't believe you're mine."

he stood, pulling the cuffs of his suit up his arms, which hugged them in all the perfect ways. to put it easily, you couldn't believe you were his.

he walked towards you with that smirk that he does, his eyed half-lidded with an expression you couldn't read.

"tetsu, you're best man, you know we can't do this now." you whined, ignoring how much you wanted him at that very second.

"what? can i not look at you?" his demeanour shifted entirely, his pupils hazed with lust.

"you know exactly what you're doing." you deadpanned.

"oh i do?" he stopped when he had you against the mirror, the cold glass sending shivers through the holes in the back of your dress.

his hands danced their way up your thighs, latching themselves at the top of your legs, latched below your hips. his lips landed softly against yours, drinking up your own pink lips. it was inevitable that you'd have to re-do your makeup, so you decided to let all rationality fly out the open window.

with just 30 minutes until the ceremony, the best man & maid of honour had been down eachother's throats for the past hour. they had been lost in their own world (mouths) for so long that they didn't notice kenma— poor, poor kenma— at the door, silently watching the two devour the other's face.

"what the fuck?" kenma shouted.

both you and kuroo turned and looked at him like a pair of deer caught in headlights.

"well.. i was testing if the mint he used was working," you managed out, sounding like a drunk zombie.

"yeah!"

"guys, you have around 20 minutes now." he groaned, looking at his watch before glancing back at the pair of you, "y/n, you need to redo that lipstick, its everywhere. testu, you need to wipe the lipstick off."

"oh, we got a bit carried away, sorry kozume."

"kenma. and it's okay, it could've been a random bridesmaid, as if you're much better." he mumbled, the last part of his statement almost inaudible.

"well.. i'll get to the bridesmaid rooms then!" you grinned.

with that, you left the room, trying to ignore the horrid comment kenma made about you. it was true, you weren't much better, hooking up at a wedding was a stupid idea to say the least, but was that really necessary?

you managed to get to the bridesmaid station for yaichi and saeko to sort your situation out, yet you couldn't help but wonder what your boyfriend and kenma were speaking about in the next room over.

"dude, what the fuck? i thought you were going to end it with her?" kenma semi-yelled, hand gestures indicating his anger.

"look, she's not like those other girls i've hooked up with. we met under strange circumstances and, believe it or not, we are strange." kuroo snapped back.

"you won't be able to handle her tetsu, that's all i'm saying. she's a free spirit and she knows what she wants. this is for your own good."

"you act like i'm the one doing coke."

"what the fuck is wrong with you?"

kuroo shrugged, "and i can handle her, otherwise she wouldn't have stayed with me when we were apart."

"whatever, i'm going to the bar." kenma sighed.

"of fucking course you are, did you draw lines in the bathroom too?"

kenma didn't reply as he slammed the door behind him.