Your skin

!SMUT!

We have been dating for months now.

We didn't tell anyone we both agreed to keep it a secret for a while.

Living with him did some changes in my life. Of course it would, Sasuke was a clean freak after all!

My house is clean I don't eat ramen that much anymore.
He is trying to teach me how to cook it's not really working if I have to be honest.

Who am I kidding? Sasuke looks so hot in an apron.

Living with him makes me happy especially since I have someone waiting for me at home.

Saying that "I am home" and then he walks out from the room saying "welcome" makes me happy- this is what I wished for since I was a kid.

Coming home to somebody.

Well after I came home from a little mission.
He was on our bed taking a little nap.

So how did we end up making out on our bed?

Sasuke I breathed against his ear.

"Let me get the shirt off you."
I said we have been making out for 20 minutes now.

He moaned as I placed my hands on his nipples. He looks beautiful his hair is messy as I look down at him. His eyes were full of lust.

"Naruto." He was arching his back under me.
"Let me undress you."

I said it was so hot here,I help Sasuke get his shirt off quickly.

I take off my shirt too and I move on to fidget with Sasuke pants.

Looking up I see Sasuke checking me out.

"You like what you see?" I asked pulling off his pants with one motion, he was already half hard.

"You have a nice body." He commented putting his hands on my abs. I tensed up to the sudden touch, he was following the lines of it.
He was tracing the lines with one finger.

I look down at him,he is so beautiful. His hair was sticking to his forehead. His face flushed and he has a smirk on his lips.

The lamp isn't on, the only thing is the moonlight that is letting me see Sasuke beautiful shaped body.

I pull him into a kiss.

"You have a small waist." I said grabbing it,I stroke his skin with thumb.

I move my hips against his, grinding against his boner.

He moans into my mouth sending a shiver down on my whole body.
His soft lips against mine moved to a rhythm. I slip my tongue into his mouth as he lets me deepen the kiss.

He groans and bites down on my lips.

Fucking gorgeous.
I move my hand into his underwear then I slowly start stroking him. Pumping his member, he was already leaking with precum.

He is a moaning softly under me. His eyes are shut tight losing himself under my touch.

"You are sensitive." I whisper into his ears. I twist my wrist doing the same up and down. Making his breath hitch.

"Ahh,Naruto,let me come." He pleaded pulling me into a kiss by my neck.
I wanted to tease him more.

I pull his underwear down fully throwing it somewhere,finally letting him free.
I pull away from him.

"You are making me hard- you will take responsibility right?" I ask biting down on his neck, leaving hickeys on his collarbone.

"You don't want to disappoint me do you?" I breath against his chest, stroking his abs and twisting his nipples. His eyes looked down.