Betrayed

Sasuke was so moody, the next morning. I decided to go and shower before we had breakfast.

Even though, Sasuke didn't wanna cuddle when we woke up, he still joined me in the shower.

"You didn't even wanna cuddle in the morning." I say as I was fingering him, while he was pressed against the wall.
He was still kinda lose from the previous night so I just wanted to prepare him a little.

He whined as he arched his back, ignoring what I was saying.

The water dripping down on his back, I just watched his pretty face turning red as I rub my two fingers against his prostate.

My eyes slowly go down on his back, to his waist that was so small, it was perfect for me to grab and push my dick inside him.

"Are you gonna put it in or not?" He hissed at me, I just roll my eyes and chuckle.

"Calm down." I say, pulling out two of my fingers, I spit in my palm stroking my day for some more lubrication.
Sasuke was waiting for me impatiently, I just put the tip in slowly pushing all the way inside.

"Fuck baby, you are still tight." I say under my nose, he was so tight, the warmness around my cock was almost suffocating.

I hold him by the hips, waiting for a few minutes before I pull out and thrust back in.
Sasuke started to enjoy it and feel the pleasure, his legs were shaking so I pulled one of and fucking him like that.

Like this I was so deep enough of him, that if I kept this up, I knew I would come real soon.

"Fuck, right there Naruto." He says, holding himself by the wall.
I listen to him and continue to brush against his prostate, I bite my lip as I grab his hair and pull it back slowly and carefully.

Not too rough to hurt him, but enough for him to arch his back more.
He almost screams as I hit his prostate with my tip, I focused on hitting it over and over again.

"Naruto- harder." He pleaded, there was just something about Sasuke being submissive while I was fucking him.
It was so hot that it was driving me completely crazy.

"Sasuke, you drive me crazy." I mutter, I let go of his hair and pull his back against my chest and pound inside of him harder like he asked me to. I bite his neck softly, leaving hickey's on his beautiful soft pale skin.
He whines, grasping my hair with his one arm.

I breathe into his neck as I roll my hips inside of him, he moans trying to breathe.

I focus on my hip, and fuck him hard until he cums, I feel him tightening up around me, and my eyes roll back as I cum inside of him, filling him up.

I gasp for air as I pull out and cum on his back too.
The liquid dripping down on his thighs as his legs were shaking from the orgasm.

I hold him up and kiss him on the cheeks.

"Are you okay?" I ask him, he just smiles, obviously tired.

"You just fucked me real good, of course I am okay." He said, and I blush at his unfiltered sentence.

I kiss him and then try to help him clean up, even though he slaps my hands away when I try to help him clean up the cum that I left inside of him.
I roll my eyes and exit out of the shower, drying myself quickly with a towel.

I gave Sasuke some privacy, I decided to make some quick breakfast, quickly getting on some underwear and some black sweatpants.
I got on a white t-shirt, and just fixed my messy and wet hair a little.

After accepting that I won't look any better right now, I had walked to the kitchen to make some basic scrambled eggs.

I get the eggs out of the fridge and cut up some onions quickly, I didn't really like putting onions in scrambled eggs but Sasuke loved them and I would do anything to please him so-