MJ and Eye Injury (S3 Ep11)

(Mia sings half of Blaine's lines)

I get a text later that night saying we are going to have a singing battle with the warblers so I ask Sam to take me as he's going there anyway as Mercedes has been with Kurt all day.

(Mia gets slightly hit as well causing her to start crying)

Mercedes looked at me funny as everyone else was waiting to a ambulance to come for Blaine.

"Mia did you get hit?" She asks as I try rub my eyes but she stops me.

"Don't you'll make it worse common the ambulance is here they'll take you as well" she grabs my hand and we walk towards to vehicle.

"Why is Mia getting in?" I hear Santana ask before they shut the doors.

Mercedes POV

"She got hit as well you could see the red in her eye" I say worried and Tina and Kurt hug me.

I got a text a couple of hours later from Mia saying she was ok and she just had to wear a eye patch for a week or so.

The next day we are all sat in the choir room waiting on news about Blaine when Kurt and Mia walk in and everyone hugs Mia then asks about Blaine but I watch Mia touch around her eye every so often so I walk up to her.

"It hurt?" I ask lightly touching around her eye.

"Yea I have to put these drops on but I'm scared" she says.

"I'll do it"

"You sure?"

"Of course Mia" she hands me the eye drops and we sit down on chairs and I lift up her eye patch and put drops in her eye.

Mia's POV

I walk into the bathroom to do my business then I walk out and wash my hands but then my eye starts itching so I go to lift up my eye patch when someone stops me.

"Don't M it will make it worse" Quinn says.

I sigh. "I'm sorry" I apologise.

"It's fine" she smiles. "Do you have your eye drops?"

"Yea here" I hand them to Quinn and she lifts up my eye patch and puts drops on.

"Thank you"

"No problem" she kisses my cheek before leaving and I blush.

I amit Quinn is hot but I'm to into Mercedes I literally gave her a promise ring I can't get with anyone else.

She then comes back in. "Mia I got into Yale" she hugs me excitedly I'm guessing she only just read the letter. I hug her back.

"I'm proud of you" I smile but then she kisses me and I step back.

"Quinn no I can't I'm sorry" she sighs.

"No I'm sorry I know your into Mercedes and your so close to getting her back" I hug her.

"There's someone out there for you Quinn I promise" she nods and walks out.

I text Mercedes as I'm setting up something that will definitely get her to at least kiss me.

"Um Mia what is this?" Mercedes asks coming down the steps of the auditorium.

"I love MJ best singer in the world but you know someone I love more?" I ask changing the big light board behind me to say Mercedes.

"Your crazy" she says walking closer.

"Crazy about you" I smile. "Now common I want to sing Human Nature.

"I can't I'm sorry I'm supposed to be meeting up with Shane" she starts walking off but I start playing my guitar anyway.

(Mia is Sam)

"I um have to go" Mercedes says rushing out to the door.

I smirk knowing that kiss meant alot to both of us.

Rachel and Finn asked me if I wanted to go with them to see Blaine as we haven't seen each other since the slushy.

"Hey guys" Blaine says as we walk through the doors.

"Hey Mia how's your eye?" He asks me.

"Yea it's ok it itches sometimes tho"

"Ah ye"

(Pretend Mia is sat next to Blaine on the bed and singing as well)

The next day we'll more like the end of the day I get a text saying we are singing the the Warblers so I walk to the auditorium.

As everyone leaves the girls ask me and Mercedes to stay behind.

"Mia. Mercedes has something to tell you" Quinn says.

"I broke up with Shane" Mercedes says coming right up to me.

"I'm so glad" I pull her waist towards her and we kiss. All the girls scream and cheer for us Kurt comes in as well and sees and starts cheering.

We pull apart and then kiss again. Best day ever.