Wanna Dance? (S4 Ep11)

Michaels POV

I was trying to find Tina as my day has started out horrible.

Tina decided to have a Sadie Hawkins dance which means the girls ask the guys and now girls will not leave me alone.

I find Tina at her locker so I went up to her.

"Tina I have a bone to pick with you" I said pointing at her.

She grind. "What's up Michael"

I sighed. "Do you know how many girls I've had to say no to today like I want to go to the dance but I don't want to take someone random" she nods.

"What about Unique I'll tell her to ask you" she closes her locker. "See you around M" and with that she walks off.

I'm kinda 50-50 with glee at the moment but today I decided to go with them to the locker room.

(Micheal sits next to Sam)

Ouch that was sad. But I'm sure Tina knows Blaine is 10000% gay.

Later that night Mercedes and I were having our midnight calls.

"So I'm ok going to this dance if Unique asks me right?" I said as we were talking about the dance.

"Mm h-huh oh yes you can it's not like she likes is it?" She said and I was confused by the noises.

"Um baby you ok?" I asked.

I heard a sigh. "Baby sorry I'm just" you hear her sigh again. "Are you alone?"

"Uh yea babe it's midnight just tell me what's go in on"

"What you wearing" she asks in a raspy voice and you hold a moan ohhh she's horny. You smirk.

"Just shorts baby girl" you say in the same voice she used. "What about you"

"Well babe it's really hot where I am right now so I'm just in a shirt and pants" she turns face time on and you can see she's flustered.

You smirk as you turn on your camera. "Hey baby" you say smiling.

She angles the camera so it's facing her body not her face.

Let's just say it was a longgggg night.

The next day I decided after a great night I would go into glee today and I sat with Sam and the girls performed.

(Michael is sat with Sam)

After everyone left Unique asked me to stay behind.

"So um Tina said there was a chance you would say yes to this so... will you go to the Sadie Hawkins dance with me" she asked smiling.

"Of course" I smiled and hugged her.

"Thank you" she said.

When we got to the dance Sam dragged my up to the stage straight away.

(Michael is Joe because ye🤣)

I was about to walk back over to Unique when Sam stopped me.

"Dude could you sing something on your own make it like kinda slow tho" I didn't have time to answer before he ran to Brittney.

I sighed and stood on the stage.

Once I finished I jumped off the stage and walked over to the table that Unique was sat at.

"Hey sorry I'm here now" you said sitting next to her putting a arm around her. She was still looking at the table.

"Why did you say yes?" She asked in a cold voice.

"Huh I said yes because you sweet and I like you". I said confused.

She sighed and stood up when she saw Marley waving her over to go sing.

But before she walked to the stage she whispered in my ear. "I wish you weren't with Mercedes" she walked off.

I downed a cup of punch before finding the boys.

(Micheal dances at the front with Jake)

After the song I held my hand out for Unique to take. "Hi" I smiled.

"Did you like the song?" She asked.

I blushed and nodded. "Yea I did"

We decided to slow dance as Ryder sung his song.

(Micheal and Unique slow dance near Marley and Jake)

When the song ended we both couldn't help but look into each other's eyes and we kissed.

As soon as we pulled away I ran out the hall into the hallway.

I got out my phone and quickly rang Mercedes.

"Hey babe aren't you supposed to be at your dance right now?" She asked.

"Baby something happened Unique and I kissed I'm so sorry it didn't mean anything I promise please it's just she looks like you and I don't know what I was thinking" I started crying.

"Baby please don't cry it's ok you were honest with me that's all that matters I'm upset but we are ok I promise as long as you didn't feel anything towards her then it's ok" She responded.

"Thank you babe and again I'm so sorry"

"It's ok I love you ok call me later" I said yes then hung up the phone.

I sat near my locker for a bit till Unique sat down next to me.

"I'm so sorry M I didn't mean to it's just I like you and I know you're with Mercedes I am so sorry I truly am" I just hugged her.

"It's ok I called Mercedes and said what happened. She is ok with both of us we didn't break up she was just happy I was honest and that I didn't like you back."

She looked at the floor after I said that and I sighed. "I mean I like you bird just I like Unique I like her attitude and her looks but I don't like Wade or any boys for that matter so I'm sorry I kissed you back" she nodded and put her head on my shoulder.

"Friends?" She asked.

"Friends" I said nodding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guess who got a fucking chapter done 🥳🥳🥳

Michael and Unique 🫣🫣🫣

Michael be gettin all the girls