Chapter IX - Edd and Molly

(Shujinko Dokusha = Protagonist Reader instead of Y/N L/N)

I gasp, feeling my eyes open up abruptly.

"Free us, Shujinko." I hear Boozoo's...or Charles' voice tell me faintly before there was pure silence.

A fuzzy feeling emerges in my head, causing me to hold the side of my face. Even though I was tired, God didn't give a shit I guess.

I looked over at Sophie starting to wake up. My face blushes at the sight of her, and I admire her quietly as she does so. When she opened her eyes, she meets mine before smiling.

"Good morning," she says a little groggily.

"G-Good morning..." I look down shyly but am a little concerned about what I dreamt of.

"What's wrong, Shujinko?" She brushes my hair with her fingers. "Are you okay?"

Gulping, then starting to tear up from what I witnessed in my dream, I told her everything.

"I remember some memories of my past too. You weren't the only one working at Bunny Smiles..." I sniff. "When I found out what Felix did to Edd and Molly, I was going to report it to the police and tell my dad...b-but..." I start to sob.

"Hey, Hey! It's okay...calm down, I'm right here. It's okay..." Sophie holds me very tightly in her arms and listens, gently massaging my scalp to comfort me.

"Okay...I...um..." I sniff. "This was probably really out of his character, b-but he was saying something around the lines of, "Shujinko. If you go to the police or your father about the car accident, every- everyone in the industry will lose their jobs," or something like that..." I explain. "He even asked me...if I wanted to be the reason everyone lost their jobs on the same day."

"Oh my God..." Sophie cuddles me tighter. "But it was just a dream, right?"

"That's the thing, Sophie, I-I don't know if it's true, but I'm starting to believe that it could be what took place." I sniff. "There was no way I would've been given all of that and not expect it to be true, or didn't remember everything now. I-I remember...I remember the point of view I had. I remember the exact same key he gave me when he assigned me to a new role with the animatronics...fuck, I even remember my own uniform!"

I actually was starting to remember how the conversation between me and Felix was when I was a teenager working for Bunny Smiles Inc. I remember the exact details of his office, his hair type, I remember the way he looked at me, and the exact clothes he wore. Fuck, I knew all of it and I hated it.

"Calm down, Shujinko...it's okay. It's gonna be okay." Sophie kisses my head gently. "Is there anything else you remember or was it just that?"

"Let me see...um..." I whimper, desperately trying to recall any type of scene that could jog my memory, and it did. "He...not only did he give me the key, but he also gave me...a-a small bag."