New Kid Around

-Narrator's Pov-
     It was 6 am when (y/n)'s alarm went off. "God shut up!" (Y/n) said in between stretching and yawning. The zombie-like girl got out of her bed and shivered as the cold air met her skin. She stumbled over to her vanity where the night before she had laid her clothes out for today. As she undressed she gained goosebumps as now all of her bare skin was exposed to the cold air which surrounded her.

She slipped on a pair of blue underwear with a matching bra, she stepped into a tight jean skirt then pulled it up, having to wiggle into them a bit she buttoned it closed. Next she picked up a black crop top that had strings in the front which interlocked in the back. Once done tying the top she put on a pair of fishnets and some high top, black converse.

As she sat down at her vanity she let her (h/l), (h/c) hair down. She picked up a brush in attempt to tame her wild mane. Next to do was makeup, "hmmm, what should I do today?" (y/n) thought out loud to herself. As a lightbulb appeared above her head she worked with what she had to end with what she wanted. Finally she was ready to go downstairs and await for her ride, she swiftly grabbed her backpack and walked out of her bedroom.

She made a quick stop in the downstairs bathroom, looking at herself in the mirror an anxious feeling grew. "Look at yourself
(y/n) your gonna get through this dreaded day and then it will get easier everyday!" She was wearing a winged black eyeliner, with fake freckles highlighting her nose and cheeks, she had also added her signature tiny star under her eye. As those words calmed her down she checked her phone for the time. Okay it's 7:10 I'll go wait outside for Lila. She exited her bathroom and walked outside.

However Killua's alarm went off at exactly 7 o'clock. "Ughh 5 more min-" Killua's voice drifted off as he fell back asleep though, he didn't get to sleep much longer before Olivia walked in to make sure he was awake. "Killua Zoldyck! Get your ass out of bed." Olivia screamed in a motherly tone. Killua woke up startled, then he got out of bed.

Stretching as he slowly walked over to his bag, he didn't unpack anything yet already knew exactly what he was going to wear. He dug in his bag and pulled out a black t-shirt and a pair of grey cargo pants, he also took out a gold chain his father had gave him and a few rings he had bought with his sister a while back.

He took off his clothes he still had on from the previous day and started to get dressed, he threw on a pair of grey boxers and the rest of his outfit. He grabbed his backpack then walked to the bathroom he checked the time. 7:15 okay that's plenty of time. He then walked downstairs to be greeted by Olivia and Max at the dinning table. "Well your finally up" Max said hiding behind a newspaper. "Yeah" Killua chuckled "well Im not very hungry so I guess I'll just start walking to school." Killua threw his hands in his pocket then headed for the door. "Oh no sweetie you won't be walking, Max and I decided since you can drive we'd give you our old car." Olivia turned towards Killua and tossed him a pair of keys. "It's the blue car out front." Olivia said turning back around. "Wow I- I don't even know what to say." Killua exclaimed with his eyes widened. "Oh you don't have to say anything, just be careful." Max peaked his head out from behind the newspaper and winked at killua.

Killua ran outside and hopped in his new car, it was a dark blue 2019 Honda Civic sport. The interior was all black and newish looking. He threw his backpack in the backseats then began to drive to school.

-(Y/n)'s Pov-
I got to school around 7:20, Lila and I walked into school confidently knowing damn well that we were two of the most popular girls in school. I looked around hoping not to see Chase or Mia. I turned towards the trophy wall and there I saw Mia and Chase taking couple pictures. I couldn't do anything but stare, stare in disgust and anger at the man who not only tried to ruin my reputation but also broke my heart.

After staring for a couple of minutes I heard a group of girls next to Chase and Mia saying things and pointing towards the door. "Omg who is that?"
"He's cute, is he new?"
"I think he's a sophomore, his names Killua. He's new here." Hearing those things I turned around and saw a boy a little taller than me, he had white fluffy hair and super blue eyes. Hmm he is pretty cute, I thought to myself while looking him up and down.

                 -Killua's Pov-
      I walked through the doors at the front of the school. I first saw a group of girls gathered at the side of a wall filled with trophies. Infront of the trophy wall was what seemed to be a couple taking pictures and in the middle of the room were two girls. One had blond, long and wavy hair and was wearing black skinny jeans with a baggy white shirt. The other girl had (h/c), (h/l) hair. She was absolutely beautiful, she had long legs and an amazing figure that was showing well in her tight fitted clothes.

     She turned and looked at me, it seemed that she was looking me up and down. We made eye contact for a few seconds before the 5 minute warning bell rang making everyone in the room hurry to their class.

              -Narrator's Pov-
     (Y/n) sat at a desk in the back corner, while Chase and Mia picked desks next to eachother in the front. Just as the teacher was getting into an introduction Killua walked in. "Welcome class I-. Well well here's a new student who will be joining us today. Introduce yourself please."
"Uhm okay, hi Im killua Zoldyck." All the girls started whispering about how cute he was or about how handsome he was. "Now Killua you can take a seat in the back next to (y/n)." Killua nodded then proceeded to the empty desk. "Hey" he said quietly while waving. (Y/n) waved back then directed her attention back to the teacher.

-Time Pass-(Y/n) Pov-
I was practically falling asleep, but 15 minutes still remained of this class. God the first day is always so boring. Just as I laid my head down on my desk someone tapped me. I looked up to see Killua looking at me. "What?" I whispered. "I see your favorite color is blue." He said while slightly laughing "wha" before I could ask him what he meant he reached towards my shoulder and pulled on my bra strap, letting it go making a snapping sound. "AHGG" I yelled in pain but that only made the entire class look at me. "Yes mrs. (L/n)?" I could hear the confusion in the teachers question. I looked at Killua and shot an ugly glare at him. "Sorry I just jammed my nail, continue." Killua couldn't hold back his laughter, he bursted out laughing as a hyena would. As mad as I was just looking at him I couldn't help but laugh with him. Within seconds we were both stupidly laughing really loud, but the teacher soon caught on that we caused the sound that caught everyone's attention. "Detention! Both of you for disrupting my class!" We stopped laughing and just nodded at him, Then he continued the introduction.

-After school-Killua's Pov-
I texted Olivia that I would be back later because I was taking a tour of the school. If I told her I got detention on the first day she'd kill me. I walked to the detention room and saw (Y/n), I sat next to her and tried to start up a conversation but she just shot me another dirty look then moved to another desk. I once again sat next to her then asked "Are you mad at me or something?" She completely ignored me. "Look (Y/n) I'm sorry." She continued to ignore me. "(Y/n) please don't ignore me."
"What do you want Killua?" she was still starring down at her desk. "I'm sorry that I pulled on your bra strap Okay?" Her face turned red and she ignored me once again. I put my hands up behind my head, "let me make it up to you. After this detention bullshit?" She turned and looked at me, I could tell she was thinking about it. "Fine but only cause I'm hungry and your paying for it." I laughed at her request. "Okay then bossy." We both started laughing then started doing our homework.

     Another long chapter I'm sorryyyy. This one was fun to write tho and I got lost in detail I guess. I hope you have an amazing day or night and enjoy the story!! ily❤️
-Author