009

⚠️ this chapter contains: rape. please reach out to loved ones about these topics. you are not alone. ⚠️

i woke up in jacobs arms. i try to wiggle out but get held back by two strong arms.

jacob: "dont go love"
y/n: "we both need to get ready. thomas needs us go shoot a vlog with him."
jacob: "as long if we watch anime tonight"
y/n: "deal. go get ready j"

i got up to go to the bathroom to take a shower. i run the water and get in the shower. after 10 minutes i get out and do my skin care. i do some casual make up and put on a cute outfit

( the outfit )

after i get dressed i posted on insta

i walk downstairs to see everyone gathered around and thomas with a camera in hand

i walk downstairs to see everyone gathered around and thomas with a camera in hand. i stood next to jacob and he slithered his hand around my waist. my face was red as shit. thomas was explaining to all the member about the prank that their going to do on ace. i was 100% in and got excited. ace is so funny when hes pissed off.

thomas: "so, were going to ignore ace all day and see how that works out"
we all start laughing
y/n: "this is going to be so funny." i say positioning myself in front of jacob.
thomas: "ace is on his way. everyone go do there own thing!"
we all separate execpt me and jacob & ali and bryce.

thomas sets up the camera in postion. i sit on the lovesack with jacob taking photos together. ace walks in and sees us doing our own thing.

ace: "whats up yall!"
the room stays quiet
ace: "are you guys there?" he says walking up to each member waving his hand infront of their faces.

thomas finally cracked and pulled out the camera and practically shoved it in aces face. we were all laughing and teasing ace. he was clearly pissed at us but let it slide. i got of jacob and walked upstairs to my room. i sat and read my favorite romance book until i heard my window open. it was taylor. in shock i dropped my book and backed up near my door.

taylor: "dont you dare."

y/n: "what the fuck taylor! what do you want?"

taylor: "i want you. ive always wanted you y/n. but you can see it with jacob in the picture." he states walking closer to me.

he got closer and closer till he finally got a hold of me. he grabbed my wrists holding me down against the wall.

⚠️

he pulls me to the bed and pins me down. he shoves a cloth in my mouth so i wouldn't make a sound. everything becomes a blur due to the large amount of tears pouring from my eyes. i struggle getting out of his grip. i felt clothing being taken off of mine and taylors body. at this moment i knew i couldn't do anything about it. my bra was unclipped and on the floor with the rest of my clothing. dark purple marks being created all over my body. sweat and blood from the struggle all over the bedsheet. i thought this would never end until i heard the door unlock. it was jacob. he walks in and sees taylor on top of me. he runs and pushes him off my body. he pins him to the ground and punches him repeatedly. i quickly gather a blanket to cover myself. i felt violated and used.

⚠️

i grab my clothes and out them on. all i did in this moment was comfort myself. i pulled a blanket over my body and head. i sobbed in my blanket for what seemed like forever. my best friend. the man i trusted most. did this to me. why? that thought stuck with me for every single second. why would he do this? why is he acting like this? why has he gone mad? why me?jacob finally gets taylor out of the house and runs upstairs to comfort me. he enters the room and goes on the bed. he attempted to hug me but failed as i scooted away from him. i felt betrayed. my trust issues skyrocketed through the roof.

i cant trust anyone.

jacob: "im so sorry that happened my love."

y/n: "its not even your fault. can you just leave."

jacob: "why?"

y/n: "god, do you ever think i need to be alone? im clearing hurting physically and mentally. i've just gone through something traumatic and all you can think about is apologizing? you don't think jacob." i finally snap at him.

his face drops and all that comes out his mouth is a scoff. he walks out the room. i immediately regret my choice of words. im acting just like my dad.

*flash back*

i walk inside the house from a long day of school. all i hear is my mom and dad arguing as usual. my mom ran upstairs into the shared room and my dad walks up to me.

d/n: "you are so useless. no wonder me and your mom fight a lot. its all your fault y/n" he says to me

tears flowing down my face. i look at my dad speechless. i run to my room and lock it. all i wanted to do in that moment is to disappear. run away and never come back.

*flashback over*

i wipe all my tears off my face and come to a conclusion. i need to apologize.

authors note:

hey yall 😝

latest post yet!! the reason i wasnt updating is because something happened family wise and i couldn't bring myself to update. im so sorry and im trying to bring myself to post more often. i love yall sm and take care or yourself 💗.