011

this chapter contains: attempted self harm

y/ns pov:

i woke up in jacobs arms with my head laid on this chest. i look up to see jacob fast asleep. my movement woke him up, making him look down at me. he flashes a smile and kissed my forehead. i give him a smile while getting up. i get in the shower, brushed my teeth, then did my skin care and make up. i put on a oversized sweater and a pleated skirt paired with converse. i see that jacob finally woke up, walking to the shared bathroom. he came out with just a towel around his waist and his hair all wet. i look at him with aw. how did i make him mine? a smirk appears on his face as he walks to the closet, grabbing his clothes. i walk out the room, going doing downstairs to greet the memebers.

y/n: "good morning y'all!"

everyone: "good morning"

thomas: "hey y/n, can we talk?"

y/n: "um yeah sure."

i went to where he was standing, listening closely to what he was about to ask me.

thomas: "ill keep this short and sweet. would you like to officially join the hype house?"

y/n: "oh my.. yes i would love too!"

thomas: "great! we'll have all your clothes in the bahamas sent over."

y/n: "thank you so much thomas. im beyond grateful."

holy shit. im joining the hype house. im so happy to stay with all my friends and especially my boyfriend. a smile was plastered on my face the whole day. i cant wait to tell jacob. i ran upstairs and entered the room. i was about to speak until i saw jacob the phone. i shut my mouth and layed next to him with my head on his chest. he plays with my hair as he was talking with the unfamiliar person. he hangs up and stands up. i look at him at confusion at the sudden movement.

y/n: "baby, where are you going?"

jacob: "a friend needs me."

a friend.

y/n: "oh alright! ill see you later." i flash him a quick smile as he walks out the rooms. i layed down, staring at the ceiling with thoughts flooding my brain. whos his friend? is he cheating on me? what is he planning? is he seeing someone else? what. is. wrong. with. me.

tears formed in my eyes as all the thoughts overcome my emotions and actions. my hands start trembling. my body shaking. i reached over to my drawer and grabbed my ziplock. all of a sudden the door opens. it was jacob. fuck yes. i needed some closure. jacob looked over in confusion but then in panick. he ran over to me kneeling down asking questions. my throat closed up as tears fall down my face. the realization finally hit me when saw was in my hand.

jacob: "y/n. hey hey you're ok alright look at me!"

y/n: "i-i. im sorry jacob i just got so nervous that you were doing something behind my back."

jacob: "i would never alright. i care about you so much."

y/n: "then why were you leaving?"

jacob: "it was supposed to be a surprise but i was getting you a promise ring."

y/n: "you what?"

jacob: "yeah i was. i wanted to surprise you tonight at dinner."

y/n: "im sorry i acted this way." i say while wiping the dry and moist tears off my face."

jacob: "hey don't apologize alright? but first off this has to go." he reassuring me then pointing and the ziplock and razor.

i nod and throw both of them away. i jump into his arms and just soak up all the love this man has for me. out of all the beautiful girl in the world. he chose me. i pull back and smile at him. while he left to get the ring, i decided to make a video with the time i have.