5

It's been a couple of weeks since I have come close to blowing a croweater's brains across the clubhouse wall.

since then, none of them have temped to fuck Tig or try anything. But the whores in general and porn hookers have taken over and I'm about to lose my fucking shit and just rid this world of some whores.

I had pulled a long shift since some of the "workers" that were supposed to be working today decided to fucking slack off. which wasn't helping my mood any.

Gemma wasn't in the office so she knew nothing about it since she was visiting Abel in the hospital while Chucky was handling office work.

"come on darling clock out and let's go home," Tig says

"Baby as much as I would love to do that. I can't since some fuck heads are not doing their job." I tell him

He went over to those who were slacking and said something to them making them scamper.

One came over and told me he would take over so I told him what was going on and handed the tools over to him before I tossed the rag and went to wash my hands removed my work shirt putting it on the hanger next to Tig's.

"Now let's go home," Tig says

I followed Tig to his bike and climbed on behind him taking the spare helmet.

We headed home and I went right to the shower and practically had it as hot as Satan's lair.

I could hear Tig walk in and sit by the shower door.

"Wanna talk about what is going on?" he asked 

"other than the fact that when the sons are handling business and Gemma is with Abel how I am the only fucking mechanic doing their fucking job?" I asked

"Yeah," he says

"I'm gonna be Betsy's prison bitch cause those fucking whores and porn diseased fucks are fucking ith you and ignoring your warning and telling them to fuck off." I say

After I showered I stepped out and took the towel Tig offered

"listen to me. I will handle this whole thing while you tend to calm down so we can try for the family we've longed for." Tig says as he walks up and wraps his arms around me.

"I can't carry a full healthy pregnancy if I'm stressed and overworked" I tell him

"I know and trust me I will take care of the whole garage matter and the whores" he says

I nodded my head and wrapped my arms around Tig.

"go lay on the bed," he says

I pecked his lips before doing what he said.

He removed the towel from my person and hung it up before following me into the bedroom.

"Just relax baby girl and let daddy take care of you," he says

I hummed in agreement before I lay there and closed my eyes for a brief moment.

Tig spent over thirty minutes giving me a message to ease the tension in my body and to work out any kinks that were in my shoulders.