They are back!

"Its been two years since I been here at this mall" Nicole "Nikki" Wong said as she and the rest of her friends were at their hangout place, near the lemon. Her boyfriend Jonsey Gracia was sitting next to her while her other friends Jen Materson, Caitlin Cooke, Wyatt Williams and Jude Lizowski were at the other side of the lemon, more or less.

"Im glad too" Jonsey said kissing her on the cheeks making her blush. Ever since she moved back and it was also the same night that they have sex for the very first time general, they had been much closer than before.

Plus on the bright side, he was a bit more mature than he was at sixteen. Nikki must gave him credit for that, for which she did of course.

"Aww thanks love" she teases him with a smile on her face, feeling much happier than she was before. Sure she had to meet new people and friends when she was up here, but she miss this place a lot, even her old job not that she would ever want to admit that.

Nikki also miss her new friends so she made sure to keep in touch with them whenever she can, which was most of the time.

But other than that, Nikki was glad to be back home(her real home that is).

"Aww that is so cute" the petite blonde squeals slightly "I wish I had a boyfriend" she sighs. Caitlin had tons of boyfriend who she consider to be 'the one' but in reality they arent. She hadnt found the one real love yet.

"Yeah I just wish Jason was here right now. Hes is in the states visiting his family" Jen's latest boyfriend. Jen and Jason met in college and decided to hit it off right away. So they have been dating for about six months which was the longest Jen ever lasted since her previous relationship only last about 3-4months tops.

"How are you and Jason doing? I heard good things going between the two of you" Nikki said leaning forward with curious in her eyes. She miss the gossip over here, since over there it wasnt much to be said as in to gossip about.

"Good. I love him so much" Jen's eyes gleamed "I hope I get to see him soon" she added after glancing at Nikki and then at Caitlin.

"I better get back to work" Caitlin said not looking back at the girls before putting her lemon hat and serving a costumer who was waiting patiently.

"Is she okay?" Wyatt ask as he and Jude enter the scene glancing at Caitlin and then the rest of the group. "I dont know but when we get the chance we confront her" Jen said looking concerned.

Then there was silence briefly before Jude made some kind of noises, which made the six young adults laugh even if it was briefly.

It was good to be back again.