Missing Nicole

"I miss Nikki"Nicole's new friend Marcy tells her friend Loona as they headed towards their hangout place, where Nikki's spot was still empty. It was only been a few weeks that Nikki moved back to her hometown to be with her old friends over there.

"I know right? I know its been a few weeks but its not the same without her" Loona pouted as she recalled the memory where Nikki broke them the news. The two of them werent very happy but at the same time they supported her going back home, to her real home.

The trio did cried and hugged each, promising to keep in contact with one another. Hell they threw a going away party for the purple haired female, much to her suprise and got emotional.

"Im going to miss you guys so much" Nicole sniffs slightly "To think that I hated this place at first, only wanting to go home but now since two year passed, I changed to get adjusted to this place  and meeting you guys are the best part of being here"She broke into slight sob.

"Aww Nikki" The other two broke into tears as they said goodbye to their best friend.

"Ugh" Marcy wipes a tear "Its going to be hard without her" Loona nods sliently with agreement. Nikki was the person who made all of the choices, and she helped them build up more confidence and changed into a better person because of it.

"We will see her again soon and thats a promise" Loona said glancing at the sky.

They know they will, just count on it.