Chapter 1

Standing atop the ruins of what was once Lighthouse Island, the ninja had gathered all their forces for a meeting. While in the past the seas would be too dangerous to trespass, ever since the Great Devourer exterminated all life in the seas nearly seven years ago it was considered safer than the lands. It started with the destruction of the island hidden within the Storm belt and from there on the monstrous snake went on to eat all life the sea had to offer.

The first one to speak up was Jay, former ninja of lightning. They wore black armour made out of scrap parts above their old ninja suit. While their suit was once beautifully blue, through the years it had turned into a muddy brown. The fabric around their chest and midriff had been cut off while in battle, revealing their hot muscular body. They had long hair, painted in a red colour to signify their hopelessness. "Skales Jr. has informed me the Snake Demon had left its underground nest. It is currently in the ruins of the Corridor of Elders. She- She sadly didn't make it back alive"

"This is our chance. If we get it while it's in that enclosed space, we can kill it once and for all." Zane, the former ninja of ice, had suffered the most damage throughout the decade. He had to replace the entire lower half of his body with scrap parts and parts of his arms and face were repaired using brown pieces somehow fitting him perfectly he had recovered right after the snake of destruction destroyed Lighthouse Island all those years ago.

"We're wasting every moment we're standing here. Shut up and come, let's go defeat that snake monster!" Said Harumi, the sole survivor of the Great Devourer's feast attack on Ninjago City as a child no less. Harumi wore a black bra that was too small for her and heavy armoured black skinny leather pants. Her entire body was covered in huge scars. She had short hair whiter than snow and green eyes as if representing the monster that destroyed the world. "That Cole dude or whatever died right there protecting me from that beast right? We should at least be able to recover his Golden Weapon there. With three of them we might just stand a chance to slay the demon."

"Right let's go, today will be the day we slay the beast. It's our obligation as the only humans -and nindroid- left alive in the entire world."

===========================================================

At the ruins of the Corridor of Elders, a snake demon so tall its face could reach the moon slept atop the crushed pieces of a once great canyon.

"Ninja... GO!!!" Signalling the start of the operation, the ninja prepared to give it their all in their final operation.

Summoning his bike of ice, Zane started by freezing the tail so long it can wipe an entire region of the map in a single movement.

The Great Devourer noticed it felt colder. It woke up. It saw the ninja. Having eaten the entire world, the beast was slowly dying of starvation for there was nothing to consume left. But then, before its very eyes a miracle happened. Food appeared! Oh how generous, oh how joyful. It is dinnertime!

With a speed faster than light, as if mocking Jay, the snake bit their very flesh into tiny, tiny pieces in a single movement.

Next, while its enormous body slithered towards Harumi, it unknowingly crushed Zane beneath its massive body.

"Ahhh, aaahhhh, aahhhh!!! Stay away from me! You hear that!!!" Pointing her sword towards the head larger than a town, all hope had left Harumi's body. The snake had grown significantly since the last time she saw it in person. But more importantly, the sword of fire and scythe of earth had melted and become part of its teeth. All hope was gone.

The teeth approached her. And then, darkness came. The lower half of her body, or what remained of it anyway, fell down towards the ground. Towards the decaying corpse of a four armed warrior, embracing her corpse with open arms. The warrior's skull was covered by two halves of an iron helmet and in its hand the corpse held a katana and a picture of a young woman with brown hair, a young man with black hair and a smiling child with blonde hair. The katana pierced what remained of Harumi's thigh. The snake will depart soon, having eaten the last piece of meat in the entire world. But the memories its terror caused will forever be reflected in the landscape.