The village

???'s POV: 

I woke up. I... can't seem to remember anything. Not even my name.

 Since I didn't want to stay and probably die in the wild, I searched for somewhere to go. I immediately found a dirt path. It definitely goes somewhere, but there are two problems:

First, I must see which way to g- 

The path starts here. In the middle of nowhere. 

While that solves the first problem, it doesn't solve the other one. How much would it take? Had it not started in the middle of nowhere, I would at least have a chance of finding someone in the way. But now... Should I search for shelter around here or go by the path? Both are risky...

I went by the path. Might take me a while to get there, but the chance is still there. The shelter option was way too risky.

I walked and walked until it got hard to stay on both feet. However I inmediately got motivated with a discovery.

Surprisingly, I had found a village. 

A/N: This is him seeing the village

A/N: This is him seeing the village. Most of it Isn't too detailed for the fact that I've spent hours in front of the computer because of my online classes. Still think our protagonist looks good.

It was called "Hero's village".

Whoever named this place... is way to full of themselves.

Once inside, I found a villager trying to light up... something? So of course I had to ask

"Ermm... Need any help?"

Great way to start a conversation. I now seem like a creep.

...The villager just seemed to stare at me. Not believing what I said, perhaps.

"Thank you little one. But I don't think you would be able to do this." Responded the villager.

How dares he call me little, then tell me I can't do something. As to passive-aggresively answer him, hopefully to be able to do what he couldn't, I said:

"May I at least try?"

"Sure, but don't get sad if you can't  manage to do it."

"...What do I do?"

"Oh. Take these stones and try to light up the portal by strucking them."

Of course I took the stones and tried to struck them together... but it didn't work.

"...That's the closest It has gotten to working" The villager said, probably surprised and maybe even ashamed that a child managed to do better than them

"How does this even work?" I asked him, out of curiosity.

"You must struck the stones and the portal will activate. Depending on your strength, the dimension where it takes you changes. (A/N: This is important) If you are too weak, it might not work at all."

"Why are you trying to open a por-"

"To escape." The villager interrupted me. "Each month a so called "hero" is born. That's the reason of our name. But each time the so called "hero" dies and either leaves us to clean the mess or to fight it. We are tired. So we decided to use the portal to esca-"

...

You... you are one of them...

____________________________________________________________

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand DONE. This the intro to my old book, but I re-made it because the old one was all messed up. Now I at least have the names and some sort of story to follow.

It's still kinda messy but more than an intro to the book it's so you see the protagonist's personality.

Hope you enjoyed it. I will not have an asignated schedule because plans always come up :/

If I mess up too bad you could just tell me, not like I'd get mad lol

BYYYYYEEEEEEE