Life of a villager

A/N: I forgot I now have to update the book <:v

Also I will write with ":" instead of """" now. Makes it easier.

____________________________________________________________

???'s POV:

You... you are one of them...

One of what? I JUST REALIZED I EXIS-

Villager: You are... a he- WAIT! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!

...what?

???: kill you? W-WHY WOULD I KILL YOU!? UMM- WAIT YOU WANTED TO LIT THE PORTAL RIGHT? HERE JUST LET ME-

As I grabbed the stones, they shined. one was red, the other one was green. I struck them with all my might.

Villager: WAIT!! DON-

And I saw literal hell.

???: HOW DO I TURN IT OFF!!

Villager: JUST- DROP THE STONES

So I dropped them and the portal turned off.

???: WHAT WAS THAT!

Villager: WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING!

???: I JUST WOKE UP WITH NO MEMORIES AND AFTER THINKING I WOULD DIE, I WAS LUCKY TO FIND A PATH THAT LED TO A VILLAGE AND THIS SOMEHOW ENDED UP WITH ME SEEING HELL... why were YOU screaming?

Villager: Wait... no memories? That's new.

???: Rude.

Villager: Wait- sorry, just thought out loud. to answer your question, I never saw a hero freaking out that bad.

???: Oh. But I am no he-

Villager: It's a type of race. There are humans, orks, goblins, elfs, gnomes, dragons, heroes, golems, and many more. Even vikings are a race of their own.

Hero's POV:

Hero: But what makes me different from a human?

Villager: Well... you are capable of doing magic. A human is just a normal human. A hero can do magic, and a viking get stronger, faster. 

Hero: Why are you so calm even if you were freaking out moments ago?

Villager: I saw hell,tried to change topic and you brought it ba-

Hero: Not that. You were scared of me.

Villager: I already told you what other heroes did. If I enter into details... I'm afraid of what might happen. That made me remember. I might have to warn the village about you... unless you want the other to freak out, too.

Hero: ...Right. I don't want that to happen. I don't want to scare anyone, nor do I want whatever you were afraid of to happen. Please warn the others.

And I watched as he walked away. His last words before going were:

Villager POV:

"You might want to go find somewhere to stay for today. It's getting late and not everyone will greet you with open arms."

Hero: How? IF I CAN'T GET TO THE VI-

Villager: USE THE PORTAL THEN!!

Hero: oh. OH.

How stupid must someone be to forget the portal in front of them?

Anyways, I gotta set up a meeting in the tavern.

~Timeskip~

(A/N: Since there will be multiple villagers, the one whose POV is showing will be called "POV villager")