^-^

Warning! swearing
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

"Hello^^ everyone!!" hannie said with joy, "today we will do something different!, but first let me introduce you to the contestants-" Hannie points to four people. "Hello^^" Benjamin says his voice full of excitement , "oh yeah um.. hay?" Pico says a bit confused "Hi-" Ray gets cut off "Hiii!!!" Bennett says practically screaming, "This bitch-" Ray said looking at Bennett annoyed.
"Today we will be confessing to each other, what I mean is that you're basically going to tell one of your family member something that you've been hiding about themma or what annoy you about them Allright?" Hannie says
"okay.." the family said in synchronization.
"Can I start?" Ray says standing up, "Sure!^^" Hannie gives her the microphone and walks to the side.
"Bennett.. I always wanted a sibling but sometimes your annoying!" Ray's says ">:0 wow thank you!" Bennett yells
"I just want to watch anime in peace.. but this BITCH! comes barging into my room it starts singing! I. hate. you.
... sometimes " Ray gives the microphone to to Benjamin and sits back beside Bennett.
"... >:!" " I guess I'll go next?" Benjamin gets up and walks to the front of the stage.
"Pico... im sorry.. " Benjamin says, Pico face was confused and worried.
" Sometimes when the kids are at school and your at work... I kinda have some off the alcohol..." Benjamin covers his face with his free hand.
".... so all this time I was yelling and Neo and B3 .. you took it?!" pico says
"mhm..." Benjamin says, "Half off my alcohol is gone ben..." Pico says, "I said I Had a LITTLE bit" Benjamin says,
" HALF OF THE ALCOHOL IS NOT A LITTLE!" Pico gets up but Benjamin gives the microphone to Pico and runs back to his seat and covers his face.
"... Umm.. 😶" Pico says a bit confused.
"Come on dad I know you something to tell!" Ray and Bennett say in synchronization.
"......i- sometimes when I go to work early my work place isn't open yet so I just go to the first bar I see that's open-"
Pico say but get immediately cut off "WHaT-!?" . Pico gives the microphone to Bennett and sits beside Benjamin.
Benjamin literally yelling in japanese- . Bennett gets up and walks to the front of the stage proudly, he take a deep breath and says...
"IM GAY BITCH" as he drops the microphone as he walks back to his seat still proud..
With everyone confused..

"Um... thank you for participating Grounds ^^ we'll see you next time?"Hannie says a bit confused
"P.S who else do you want on the show^^"

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
SimpingPanda
Thank you for the idea ^^
438 words

Before you go^^ I'm made something for you guys^^

I don't know how to draw online so I tried my best