"I hate you... But love you!"

Thank you SimpingPanda for giving me this idea! This is when someone bullies Bennett and Ray finds out.
Ray is 15 and Bennett is 14.

Ray and Bennett were at school. Ray was at the cafeteria waiting for Bennett to come from his class.
Suddenly Bennett ran up to Ray and hug her. Ray: Hay what happened-? She asked Bennett worrying why Bennett just ran up to her. Bennett: S-Some boys from my class were bullying me... Bennett said before Ray grabbed his hand taking him to the back of the school. Ray: Who? What are their names? When I see them I killed them I swear to God! Bennett: No don't hurt them. You remembered what happened last time. You punished that kid so hard they went to the hospital. His parents almost sued us! We are not doing that again! Ray: Fine. But that other kid deserved it! Bennett: hehe yeah he did.

Time skip
Bennett and Ray, we're going home since Pico has lost work and Benjamin did not have the car to pick the kids up from school. Suddenly a bully walks past Rah and steps on her platform shoes. Ray: Hay dude look where you're going! The bully turned around and blushes when he saw Bennett. The bully known as Mick apologizes to Ray and looks at Bennett. Mick: *Blushes* S-See you later n-nerd. Bennett looked away as Ray felt angry and looked at Mick. Ray: Leave my brother alone!

Part 2 coming soon^^
It's 2:57 pm in Tokyo right now and I need to sleep.

267 Words