Chapter 3

I wash my hand many times. Mahabang buntong hininga after I washed my hand. Tumingin ako sa reflection ko sa salamin dito sa bathroom at sa mapulang nasa leeg ko. Remembering, after he cum. He nimble and sucked the skin down my earlobe the sensitive part of me. I don't know what should I do now. Should I leave and find some place? But he said, he's going to hires some men to watch me tonight until our marriage is done. I brush my fingers to my hair because of frustration. Who should I call for help? But...

" Fuck " I yelled. Walk out. Throw my body in bed and close my eyes. I've done my night routine so I think I just need to take a nap.

----

" Dis. Why are you late? " Liza asked.

I changed my shirt to our uniform then look at my reflection. I put a concealer where the hickey is. To hide it. I see through the mirror Liza raised eyebrow and crossing arms while waiting to my response. I turned around.

" I go to somewhere " I said breaking her crossed arm then hugged her one arm before starting to walk. She ask me where. I just struggled while smiling. We do our part. We serve, get the order and sometimes talking to ease the stress. Smiled, saying welcome and thank you come again to our customers. There's no rest except lunch then back to work again until its 8pm nearly 9pm when he arrived. Today in the morning, he just get his chocolate Coffee then left. He left a words to me first. He said someone was trying to enter their system and its one of his company branch that no one knew. For what I heard, that small company become successful for a months only that's why there's someone trying to enter their system.

" Hey! Dis. I didn't hear any complain and scolding. What happen? Did you already fall in love to him? Hahaha. " Anbria teased.

Me, Liza and Anbria walked out of the McDonald's. They see that I didn't say a word the time he stand in front of me. We're talking about Nicer. Where're in front of his car, he offered me to enter his car that's why Liza and Anbria got curious kung bakit nga ba hindi manlang sila nakarinig ng kung ano-anong salita para kay Nicer. I just wave my hand then entered into the car without answering Anbria question.

After I entered, I see from here to where the three standing that Anbria and Liza talk to Nicer. For my clear eyes, I conclude that they're angry while talking to him. Tumaas ang isa kong kilay which is one of my mannerism even though it is just a curiosity. Well, curiosity kills you so I rolled down the window of the car upang marinig sila ng malaman ko kung ano ang ikinakagalit ng dalawa. The time Liza saw my face. She rushed towards me putting her both hand to the window.

" Hey! Is everything ok? Your not like this. Did he threatened you? I can help you. We can help you. Just say it. " Liza worriedly and continually asked me. I feel my heart melted. At least, her words lighten up my heart and mind. I hundred percent smiled to her kasabay nang pagtagilid ko ng kaunti upang maharal ang mukha ko sa nag-aalala niyang mga mata. Gano'n din si Anbria

" I'm ok... Really ok. There's no problem and yes he threatening me but I'm ok now. " I honestly said.

" What? " I tilted my head upang makita si Nicer na nakatayo di kalayuan kay Liza habang si Liza ay nanlilisik na mga matang umarap sa kanya then pointing a fighter to him yelled angrily. " You! What did you say to her?....How could you threatened her? Do you want to go to jail. Ha? "

" What? He threatened her? Hey! We will sue you. I had friend who can help me. Liza, get Badis. " Anbria yelled. She's really angry. Deep inside I chuckled. They're so protective sometimes and I love it. I don't have sister that's why they act sometimes like one. Nicer looked me without moving his head. I think he can't defend himself or he don't know what he should say because as much as I know. He already think that those two is a family to me. From what I see, he's not the type of man who doesn't care the family of the woman he like. I called Liza and Anbria and said that I'm ok. Reassuring them that everything is alright. They don't want to believe at first but give in at the end.

Inside the car. We're silent. Nicer and I didn't say a single word until we arrived. I forget to say. I was late in work because we registered our marriage. Today's our marriage night but hell no. I don't have plan to spend the night with him. We're just a married couple through paper. I walk faster without looking him. Entered the door and ready to close when suddenly I can't close it. I lifted my head to look behind. Here, he's standing while blocking the door.

" What do you want? " I ask irritated still holding the frame of door to close it. He entered without warning. I become confused. A seconds later, I realized something. I walk a.k.a run to stop him entering my living room.

" What the hell? Get out of my house. You shameless man and disgusting. You already got what you want. Now, get out. I'm not thinking of spending the night with you so better think the same way what I think." I said without inhaling.

" Your my wife now. I'm a man..."

I interrupt him. " You already know what will happen. So, don't complain like you don't know anything. " I yelled.

" Yes. So, the only thing I can do now is this " he logically said.

I raised my one eyebrow. I was about to ask him when suddenly he held my neck then push forth and the next thing I know. He's kissing me. Napaantras ako sa biglaang ginawa niya. Wala sa sariling napahawak sa dibdib niya. Tried to push him pero mas lalo niyang hinigpitan ang paghawak sa batok ko. My chin lifted up while kissing me. He's other embraced my waist pulling it toward his body.

" Pull your tongue " paos niyang utos na sinunod ko naman. He suck my tongue the time I pulled it out my mouth. Sa mga oras na ding iyon ng bumalik ako saaking katinuan. And Its already late. I feel his smirk through our kiss. He suck my tongue more, never leaving even I tried to pull back. He held my body tightly just to not make me hurt. My both arms ay nasa dibdib niya. Hoping to push him. Then... suddenly inangat niya ako dahilan na mailagay ko ang dalawang braso ko sa leeg niya. I sensed he's walking. I tried again to break free but no use. I heard a door opened behind me. I look around when he freeing my mouth. He kiss my jaw line the my neck. I unconsciously lifted my head to right to make him access to kiss more my neck.

Stupid. The word I said in my mind because of what I did. It's like I'm giving in. My body. They didn't listen to me. When he sucked my neck. I restrain myself to not let my moan. If I moan louder. He will be excited and do more. I brushed my fingers to his hair then pull it more telling eat my neck more.

This can't be.

I felt his hand caressed my waist skin up to my breast. I moan to my mind when I felt he massaged my right breast.

No.

His kiss traveled down. To my neck, to collarbone, and to my cleavage. He unhooked my bra. He pulled away a little to look at me. I see in his eyes the desire and lust. Lie down near my ear and say something.

" Now your mine " the time he finished his words the second realize what's happening. No, this can't be. He see my startled reaction and without wasting a second. He ripped my shirt. I gasped. I tried to sit up but he push me back to bed. It's not a push like trowing a person but a smoothly push. But it didn't give a credit to me. I need to get out of this. What was I'm thinking. I'm really out of my mind. I think I'm also drinking a medicine. A medicine for stupid only and I'm stupid now. Im still thinking how stupid I am when I feel a smooth touched my lips. Here, he's kissing me again. My arms that laying to bed transferred to his chest to pull him. The time my skin touched a skin. I realized that his naked now. And... And... Also me. I'm naked.

I looked him scared. Pleading to stop it.

" Your my wife now. Don't worry. Only this day. The next time. I will obey you if you don't want or not. " He said reassuring me. I shake my head still pleading to stop it.

" Why not now? Stop it please. " I said. I'm starting to cry now.

" I'm... I'm horny " he voice out in a low pitch.

" A horny man can do something about it without a... Hmph!... "

I didn't finished what was I'm going to say when he suddenly kissed me. He don't want to listen to me.

-----++++++

Unedited po ito.